New padawan in the NSX world !

Hi all,

My name is Lionel, I am 33, and I am living in the bay area since more than 1 year now. I am a fan of japanase sports cars since nearly 10 years now, and now it's time for me to enter the NSX world !

I am actively looking for a NSX, so if you have some good deals less than $30k, I can be interested in...

Hope to meet some members in my living area !

Lionel.

Hi all,

My name is Lionel, I am 33, and I am living in the bay area since more than 1 year now. I am a fan of japanase sports cars since nearly 10 years now, and now it's time for me to enter the NSX world !

I am actively looking for a NSX, so if you have some good deals less than $30k, I can be interested in...

Hope to meet some members in my living area !

Lionel.

Let me be the first to say Welcome!!!

you are on the right place, if u want info on NSX this is it...

"New padawan" ehh,,,
FYI: Lionel "I AM YOU FATHER"(Darth Vader's Voice) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
oops double post. pls del

Last edited:
welcome Lionel. There are usually several meets and events around the Bay Area where there are NSXs. Check the Norcal forum for the local stuff. Myself and another Prime member will probably be at the Eurofest in Danville this Sunday.

Hi Lionel. The great thing about this community is that you can look anywhere in the country for a car and simply ask an NSX owner to check the car for you. Use the Used NSX Checklist for your inspection. And use this info to aide in all the other buying aspects.

HTH

Thanks for your links !
The used NSX checklist is not working but the Purchase process is full of great advices.

I found one which seems to be interesting, here is the link of my post describing it (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116623) so what do you think about the odd points ?

welcome Lionel. There are usually several meets and events around the Bay Area where there are NSXs. Check the Norcal forum for the local stuff. Myself and another Prime member will probably be at the Eurofest in Danville this Sunday.

You can be sure that as soon as I have my NSX, I will do the cruises and events around the bay ;)

This link works for me for the Used NSX Checklist, if it doesn't work for you do a search.

Also, let's see if this pdf works. The Checklist is invaluable, use it if you can. Send it with an NSX owner who checks out a prospective car.

Attachments

Last edited:
Welcome!

I would say you are probably living in the 2nd most populated NSX owner's area....

You should check out the norcal section and join us on Feb. 8th at Japantown SF for the big car show. I think we have over 20+ NSX's entered in the car show.

rk

Back