New owner!

At last, I am in possession of a 1994 Brooklands Green / Black with tan interior from another NSXPrimer. I knew that buying a 91-94 NSX would most likely be a restoration project, but I am glad that this one is already half way done: it is virtually stock with no history of molestation. :smile:

A few items require immediate attention: the voltage regulator is fried, and the windows are super slow. It is due for valve adjustment and timing-belt replacement is also due in the next year. The clutch master cylinder is a little damp, and there are some evidence of oil seepage from here and there, but there seems to be no major hidden issues. There are some cosmetic issues like the worn leather and the cracked defroster plate, but they will be addressed gradually.

It has been 18 years since my godfather proudly told me about the car. In his honour, I just ordered a personalised license plate, "SO1RO" read "Soichiro," his first name. The NSX was the last Honda model introduced before he passed away in 1991.

Last edited:
Congratulations, I am happy for you. May you have many years of safe and enjoyable motoring.......Steve

Congrats! Yup - BP Green is a great color:smile: Adds a sense of class to the work of art known as NSX. Definitely get that master cylider fixed. Suggest you also change the slave cylinder as that is the norm from posts on this site.

If you have any drops on the floor mats, contact HRANT. He can hook you up with some new floor mats.

Welcome to the club!

Shaun

Way to GO! Congrats on your car, I loke the Brooklands. . .It looks great with gold wheel centers.

Suggest you replace slave cyl when you do the clutch master.

Back