New Owner

Hey Guys,

I hope this reaches everyone well. I wanted to introduce myself to the club - I am a new owner from Los Angeles. Car came in yesterday after a long search - a 1991 red, stock NSX with 12,800 miles. I've got a set of stock '97 rims that will be going on soon. Other than that, it's going to stay stock (for now!). Glad to be a part of the club and hope to see some of you guys around.

Pat

Whoooaaa!!! Pat - a 91 with 12k miles ?? :eek: That is a find !! Gotta post some pics ASAP -- congrats and welcome. I had a 91 with low miles, and only change I had was the later model wheels and an exhaust. Great car and know you are smiling from ear to ear. Cheers! Jay

Extremely low mileage car. Looking forward to pictures.

Congrats on an awesome find and welcome.

wow she must be tight :tongue:..........since every time a low mileage car is mentioned guys start to make female anatomy similes.Of course if you are a woman I have egg on my face.

NSX-006.jpgNSX-004.jpgNSX-023-150x150.jpg

Here she is...Plan on putting some "new" 1997 wheels on it tomorrow. Selling the others if anybody is interested...

Car looks like a gem - give us the story please - history, how you found her, etc. Looks great!

Back