New Owner

Hi everyone. I just picked up my car today. It formerly belonged to Kenric Hwang and can be seen at the NSXs for sale and Owners Gallery section, as well as here. Met Kenric at Acura of Brookfield and the car passed inspection. John Vasos had to hurry up to Road America for NSX support at the Windy City BMWCCA school.

Being in Wisconsin, people really stare when you drive by.

I'll try to post some new pictures soon. Time to go enjoy . . .

:D

Very nice. Welcome aboard. I just purchased a 92 w/ 48K a few months ago and love it, although I've only put 100 miles on it since I put it in the garage. I really like the Racing Harts. They look great on the car. :D

ISONSX said:
Very nice. Welcome aboard. I just purchased a 92 w/ 48K a few months ago and love it, although I've only put 100 miles on it since I put it in the garage. I really like the Racing Harts. They look great on the car. :D

I was not a fan of the wheels until I saw them in person. They look a lot better in real life, which is the same for the car itself. I put 270 miles on it this weekend. Pure ecstasy!

:D

Ag NSX said:
Wow 270 miles!!! Glad it's finally getting to stretch its legs. So how fast have you had it up to. :)

110, but that was on the test drive. Around 100-105 since, i.e. not out of 3rd gear! :D

I may see a little more speed at RA in a few weeks, Touring at the SVRA Vintage GT Challenge, but that will depend on what kind of a touring session it is. Some are very slow, others are quite sporty. No flames please on the touring issue, I have no intentions of getting black flagged.

;)

Back