New Owner

I just picked up a '99 Red/ Black NSX-T about a month ago. I traded a '99 M3 for it. I have to say that this car is like no car I've ever owned. Every time I get in, it puts a huge smile on my face. The other day I came out of the store and found two teenagers videotaping my car! Pretty funny stuff. The only bad things I've noticed about the car are that the stereo is pretty average (I don't really mind since the engine sounds awesome), the brakes aren't anywhere as good as my old M3 and I get some wind noise in through the passenger side window/targa when I go over 120. Having said that though, I love the way the car drives. When are we going to have a Chicago area meet?

Congratulations on the NSX and welcome there will be a couple of us at Road America May 3-4th attending the WCBMW School take a drive and watch if interested.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Originally posted by niranjan
I just picked up a '99 Red/ Black NSX-T about a month ago. I traded a '99 M3 for it.

Congratulations! Now go join the NSX Club of America. ;)

the brakes aren't anywhere as good as my old M3

Why not? Perhaps something is wrong with them. Even the stock brakes should be as good as those on an E36 M3.

I get some wind noise in through the passenger side window/targa when I go over 120.

Then they need adjusting.

Take it to Muller's Woodfield Acura in Hoffman Estates (847-519-9550) and one of their two NSX techs can adjust them for you.

When are we going to have a Chicago area meet?

Soon. Right, SJJ28? :D

niranjan said:
...the brakes aren't anywhere as good as my old M3...
I think some people get confused between pedal feel/pressure and effective braking ability, no?

Anyway, welcome. :)

Back