New Owner!

Hi,
new here to the community and want to introduces myself.My Name is Caroline.I have a 96-T Berlina Black.Bye :biggrin:

Hi,
new here to the community and want to introduces myself.My Name is Caroline.I have a 96-T Berlina Black.Bye :biggrin:

Awesome! Congrats. Any more details on your car, or a story on how you found it? Pictures of the beauty are always nice too. Enjoy!

Welcome to NSX Prime Caroline, and congratulations on picking up the car. Dont forget to check out the Wiki page it has vast amount of info. On our beloved car. We would love to see some pic. Of your ride.

Hi,

Short and Sweet....

Welcome to prime. Post pictures and keep us updated.... there sure seems to be lots of new owners this month, October... but that is part of another thread.

Caroline? Are you male or female, not that it matters, just curious... congrats

Welcome to another recent new owner! my 96 is a berlina/camel #259,what # is yours?

Welcome and Congrats :smile: Please post up some pics of your new baby so everyone will stop thinking you are a troll...ha ha :smile: We don't get too many female owners on this board so hopefully you don't mind a little extra attention. :cool:

Here is a sneak peek of the car just to let yall know it's real :smile: I'm not ready to show it off just yet :smile:

IMG-20111018-00029.jpg

Lookin Good so far :smile: ...and it has a nice cozy carpet to rest on.

damn it man I always wanted the ivory interior.

wanna trade for a complete 02+ interior? J/K

nice ride

get some better pics up quick we wanna see more.

Black is a VERY good color as long as you take the time required to keep it clean and waxed!

Still love my NSX. I've had different cars and so far the NSX has been the most fun. EXCEPT for everything is getting hard to find and EXPENSIVE parts!

Keep us posted...

nice ride

I believe the interior color is tan and not ivory on this one...

I never was really fond of the ivory at first but it is growing on me.

yes berlina/camel .....I always liked the white interior contrast with black or red cars and of course there are the few silver/white cars which are hens teeth.

yes berlina/camel .....I always liked the white interior contrast with black or red cars and of course there are the few silver/white cars which are hens teeth.

Hey Doc, you forgot one ------the white on white - Moby NSX....:wink:

I love my black and ivory. :D The contrast is really nice- better than the tan/camel in my opinion.

I believe the interior color is tan and not ivory on this one...

I never was really fond of the ivory at first but it is growing on me.

nice ride

It's Black and Tan.Thanks,and i will get more pic up as soon as i take some with the new mods :smile:

Back