new owner

just purchased, and had zenkai's nsx delivered from cali to the atl monday. i must say, i got some head turns in the lsb m3, but this thing is silly. i've actually been chassed and flagged down just so they could see the car, "cause they've never been up close to an nsx before". took a sec to get used to, but still cool. nice to have such a unique and fun car that it sparks conversation from pretty much whoever, and wherever you go.

i'm extrememtly happy with my purchase. she's been a blast to drive the past two days!

glad to me a member. i've been lurking for the past 6 months reading as much as i could getting familiar with all the little quirks and gotchas. making sure it was worth the risk. now that i have her ... definitely.

-dj

Attachments

• DSC01168.jpg
    DSC01168.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Def a nice looking one. It looks familiar...what are the details?

Welcome to the forum. Like you I lurked for awhile and then pulled the trigger and got my 96 from a fellow Prime member (thanks Passline). I have had some pretty cool cars over the years but have never had people pulling out their cameras while on the road to take photos while driving but have now had it happen twice.

That is a great looking car - I want to know the details of it? What are the mods done other than cosmetic ones. Welcome aboard! Glad you found such a cool one! What's the year/mileage/mods???

Welcome to the forum. Like you I lurked for awhile and then pulled the trigger and got my 96 from a fellow Prime member (thanks Passline). I have had some pretty cool cars over the years but have never had people pulling out their cameras while on the road to take photos while driving but have now had it happen twice.

This sounds exactly like me the only thing different is I didnt buy my 96 NSX from a prime member. Oh I caught 3 random people taking pictures The one guy was hanging out the drivers side window just to take a quick photo he almost ran into the curb because of it. Oh yeah welcome to the club.

Last edited:
Welcome, beautiful white one.

You will need to plan some extra time when taking it out to allow for photo ops and people wanting to ask questions about the car.

When I first broght mine home, there were multiple occassions where people were hanging out their windows, turned around, taking pictures with their cell phones.

Lots of people will ask if it is okay to take pictures of the car. Sometimes I tell them to sit behind the wheel... now that really makes their day... (just sit behind the wheel, not drive it :biggrin: )

Once again Welcome aboard...

PS. I love those hoods... that might be a mod I have to save up for one of these days.

Last edited:
Good choice. Welcome.

just purchased, and had zenkai's nsx delivered from cali to the atl monday. i must say, i got some head turns in the lsb m3, but this thing is silly. i've actually been chassed and flagged down just so they could see the car, "cause they've never been up close to an nsx before". took a sec to get used to, but still cool. nice to have such a unique and fun car that it sparks conversation from pretty much whoever, and wherever you go.

i'm extrememtly happy with my purchase. she's been a blast to drive the past two days!

glad to me a member. i've been lurking for the past 6 months reading as much as i could getting familiar with all the little quirks and gotchas. making sure it was worth the risk. now that i have her ... definitely.

-dj

Congratulations from an NSX owner in Nor Cali. I'm about 60 miles inland from San Fran. Used to live in So Cali but got a job relocation to No Cali and love it. So if the car has been in Cali most of its life you should be in good shape. Enjoy many years of ownership.......

Welcome!! Nice ride. Enjoy her. Any further mods planned?

Jeff

i'm going to paint the calipers black, and polish / shine the nsx letters. fix a few of the scraches i couldn't buff out. other than that the only thing left would be a SC / turbo, and that is MANY years out.

here are some of the mods that i know of and where listed:

- Shine GT front spoiler
- Cantrell Rear wide quarter panel
- Marga Hill Side Skirt
- Custom 25mm wide front fender (With GT vents, which was custom made by STMPO. The fender was further modified to satisfy my personal taste by Autokonexion in Rialto, CA)
- Type-R Hood by VIS
- NA2 tail light
- Prodrive GC-06H in white (17f & 18r wrapped with Falken RT-615. The wheels were originally gold, but was powdercoated to white when the car was getting the widebody kit on.)
- Type-r spoiler (Painted berlina black)
- GT-One Rear Valence

engine:
- GT-One version 4 exhaust in titanium (different exhaust now - this was not on the car at purchase, which i'm glad. the exhaust on it now sounds good without being overkill)
- some sort of after market intake, not sure of the brand
- Carbing rear strut bar
- SOS Coolant Tank
- Downforce side air scoop
- H & R Springs (I have extra suspension from NA2 with stock springs)
- MTEC 6000K HID
- STMPO front reinforcement bar
- 6 cd MP3 changer

The interior is left stock except for the type-r shift boot.

congrats on your purchase.... you have more stmpo parts on there too... (rear bumper and others)

That is one clean white NSX...

Congrats again

Regards

Back