New Owner, some questions.

Sorry for the double post, but i figure many some locals would be more willing to help :)

I should be finalizing the trade of my E46 M3 for a 2000 NSX by next weekend, so being kinda of a newbie, I have to ask all those questions that has been asked 10,000 times, and I just hate reading through pages and pages of search results so here it goes:

- When i owned a 93 NSX about 3 years ago, I remember there was a guy (nsxstasy?) w/ a black nsx that had a great DYI website on NSX modifications. I am looking for that mod to change out the "ACURA" to "NSX", or if any of you know where I can get that sticker purchased/made that would be great!

-Vendors, it seems the the three major vendors are daliracing, rm racing, and SOS, have I missed any others?

-HID headlights, I understand it is no longer legal to sell these lights in the US, but where can I still purchase a kit to change my headlights to HID?

-NSX factory parts, best prices still from Tracy?

-Lastly, $56,000 for a 2000 NSX w/ 13,000 miles, excellent condition, good price?

Thank you in advance for all of your assistance!

Tetsuo

Last edited:
I have sent a reply to your PM for the tail lamp logo file.
If you use the search function you will see that there are still many HID kits available and you'll also be able to read how the owners of these kits rate them and the companies that sell them.
That price sounds right in the ballpark for what you have described about the car.

THonda said:
-Vendors, it seems the the three major vendors are daliracing, rm racing, and SOS, have I missed any others?

Well RM got out of NSX parts, and Dali (do a search) seems to be con-central lately, so stick with SOS and a new one SWR (Speed Within Reach) out of FL. There are also many other new places that deal with specific parts such as Brake Zone etc.

Re-join the NSXCA, and you will see up-to-date dealer discounts because they have changed.

Welcome Back!

Back