New owner...since FEBRUARY

Hello everyone, my name is Drew and I picked up a '94 Brookland Green in February from Memphis. Actually, I had it shipped to me. It has a black roof and is number 000033.

I have been on prime since then and loving every minute of owning my NSX:biggrin::cool:. Long time dream now realized.

Several prime members have already helped me with a few NSX things, so...thank you again!

I have also gotten together with several local NSXer's, lots of fun and great guys. I look forward to many great years with my NSX.

Pics 0 and 1 are the way it was delivered to me and thawed out in the garage:eek::mad:. Pic 13 is me and my NSX (to put a face with a name):smile:

So...................Here they are.

-DREW-

Congrats and Welcome :smile: I really like the Brooklands Green color. It gave me shivers when I saw that first pic of the car on the open transport. Have fun and let us know what you plan on mods if any.

BTW You could always show your appreciation by making a donation to prime. Click on the Support link at the top of the page.:smile:

Enjoy yourself!

Yeah I couldn't believe open transport lower rear, SNOW, the car above leaked fluid on my hood. It sure did clean up well though. Some Zaino and she's all good.

My NSX has 115,005 miles on it.

So far I've been replacing and fixing old worn out or broken/damaged parts. lots of time there. Tinted windows (looks Waaaaay better) my license plate arrived and so did my rug for my garage floor. 2 pics.
I replaced the worn clutch with an SoS sport clutch. Just bought an ARK DT-X exhaust to quiet down the car from what it has now (unknown) not stock. Maybe I'll find out what the exhaust is after I pull it off.

Plans include larger more spoke wheels/lower it (only after I lower the incline of my driveway), headers and SoS Supercharger, and keep replacing worn parts all around....... And I'm sure, a bunch of other new things along the way. I'm convinced that it will never end.

The best to all,
-DREW-

Congrats on the car, the black on green looks pretty darn good. Where did you get the garage mat? I kinda, wouldn't mind getting one.

91 NSX Red/Black and loving it

I got the rug from my local ACURA dealer. When I took my NSX in for the clutch install I saw one on the floor as a welcome mat. I asked my service consultant if it was possible to order me one (since it is a dealer accessory) and he did it.

-DREW-

Hi, Drew

On behalf of New Mexico's NSX Roadrunners... Welcome! We sure are glad to have you in the family.

When are you going to design and make us some NSX jewelry?:smile:

Philippe

Drew I am glad you have joined the club. The car shows you and I have done along with the drives Philippe set up and the times we spend at cars and coffee make my day. I really enjoyed helping you with the instlation of your new exhaust. Lets save our pennies for some super chargers. By the way you realy cleaned up that car from the pics on the trailer.

Back