New owner saying hello

Hey everyone,

I've been a LONG time lurker but today will be my first post. In fact, I attempted to register today only to find out I had registered at some point in the past!

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself...I am the lucky new owner of Paul's (PaulNerd) 02 Berlina Black. The car's been my dream car for over 15 years, and I still don't think the reality of the whole situation has settled in yet.

But I wanted to give a big thanks to Paul - he was very understanding with a few hiccups I had during the purchase process, and i'm definitely grateful he stuck with me! And Paul, don't worry, she's in good hands :biggrin:

Here's a picture of me with my new baby, alessandra :cool: I'm sure you all can forgive the stupid grin that I couldn't seem to get off my face :biggrin:

Best,
Hamza

NSX delivery.jpg

Beautiful. Welcome and congrats!

welcome on NSX Prime :smile:, I wish you good courage to maintain a black nsx (difficult):biggrin:

welcome...have fun...be safe...

Welcome aboard. You made a wise decision - get out there and put some miles on that baby! Wonderful cars!

Congrats. I love the color:biggrin:

Congrats on the purchase of that great NSX. I've had the "coathanger in mouth syndrome" since I purchased my NSX as well. It NEVER wears off :eek:

Happy Motoring! Jay

Congrats on the purchase of that great NSX. I've had the "
coathanger in mouth syndrome"
since I purchased my NSX as well. It NEVER wears off :eek:

Happy Motoring! Jay

what..you aborted your tongue??:confused::eek:

Congratulations! Love the picture prob bc I remember having a similar grin on my face when I got mine too. :biggrin: Enjoy and Happy Driving!!!

thanks everyone, looking forward to many good years with her. It's taken 15 years to get my dream car, so i figure i'll need to keep her at least 15 years to balance it out

@Dhalsim: I'm in Pleasanton. Let me know if you guys have any meets.

thanks everyone, looking forward to many good years with her. It's taken 15 years to get my dream car, so i figure i'll need to keep her at least 15 years to balance it out

@Dhalsim: I'm in Pleasanton. Let me know if you guys have any meets.

we just had our NSXCA picnic a couple weeks ago which was very nice. Tuesday a group of us are caravaning to Las Vegas for the NSXPO. There is still time for registration.

There is 1 guy in Dublin and another in Danville and many more on the peninsula. I'm in Tracy.

just checked out the schedule - looks like a very impressive event! HPDE is extra, i'm assuming? I couldn't see any difference for the registration.

I really wish I could make it, but I'll actually be traveling for work starting Friday and won't get back until the Halloween.

I'll definitely plan to make it out to future events though. Are there any smaller events and workshops ever held? I'd love to learn as much about the car as I can, and i'm definitely a hands-on type :)

Welcome to the NSX. You made an awesome choice for a sports car. I know Paul very well and detailed this NSX for him recently. Hope you are happy with the condition of the paint. Enjoy the car!

Vytas

just checked out the schedule - looks like a very impressive event! HPDE is extra, i'm assuming? I couldn't see any difference for the registration.

I really wish I could make it, but I'll actually be traveling for work starting Friday and won't get back until the Halloween.

I'll definitely plan to make it out to future events though. Are there any smaller events and workshops ever held? I'd love to learn as much about the car as I can, and i'm definitely a hands-on type :)

There is always something going on but it tends to get a little quiet towards the holidays. Keep your eye on the NorCal forum for updates on meets.

here is the link to our Picnic. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139551

Welcome to the NSX. You made an awesome choice for a sports car. I know Paul very well and detailed this NSX for him recently. Hope you are happy with the condition of the paint. Enjoy the car!

Vytas

I was actually floored by how good it looked. great job :) It's in such good condition that I'm considering getting the whole front end clear bra'd. We'll see how it goes, though...

Back