New owner question.

Is it always this fun to drive?

I don't think I've ever had so much fun driving a car at low speeds. Picked up a 91 NSX Black w/Black wheels a few weeks ago. I can't wait to hit the track.

First of all, congrats on your purchase. If you can, post some pictures of your car.

In answer to your question, YES !!! :biggrin: I ALWAYS have fun driving the NSX. Even in the middle of a traffic jam, I will still enjoy the NSX !!!
Of course, the really REAL fun starts when you have an almost empty road ahead of you with a lot of twisty curves and you can get the car up to speed. But, as said above, I always have fun driving the NSX :smile: :smile:

I don't think I've ever had so much fun driving a car at low speeds. Picked up a 91 NSX Black w/Black wheels a few weeks ago. I can't wait to hit the track.
Wait for a sunny day wash her then take her out, thats when the real fun begins.

No. Sometimes, when you are out minding your own business, cruising, enjoying the ride on public roads, some knuckle head with something to prove comes up to you and revs, matches your speed, etc. etc. Other than that, pure bliss... :smile:

I don't know, sometimes I'm afraid I'm getting too used to the magic. Then, circumstances usually force me to drive something else for a day or two, and when I get back to the NSX, it all comes back to me.

Nick

Yes it is. More info and pics.

Yes, it's fun at any speed.:biggrin: Congrats on your purchase.

YES:smile: Especially because I only drive it on the weekends... a cruise in the NSX is pure goodness!

Welcome to the Black Car Club! :biggrin: Please do post up some pics!

img_7686.jpg

Here we go. It's probably been posted on here before. Pretty steep discount, but a lot of miles. Got it from a friend.

Yes! the more you drive the NSX and hang out with the local NSXers, you won't want to sale it :biggrin: She a keeper, all she needs is the front lip and get rid of the old school pimp phone antenna :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back