New owner of thedon's 92 Sebring

1992 Sebring Silver, 108K miles, pretty much stock

I'm very happy to now own thedon's 92 NSX as of late March. I previously owned a black 98 and a red 96. As my family has grown over the years, I've always felt the need to prioritize. First by stepping down to the 96, then by selling the NSX all together because there was no time to enjoy it and to focus on my two young boys (and wife), not to mention grad school and work.

But now that everyone is a little older (and sleep patterns are normalizing), it was time to get another NSX. I focused on a early model NA1 with a budget in the low 20's. I found a couple interesting ones (even put a AmEx deposit on one) but lost out somehow or another.

Then I saw thedon's 92 for sale and immediatley "shook hands" on the sale. This was higher than I budgeted but with the history of the car, and expertise in which it was cared for, I jumped on it... plus it was only 2.5 hrs from me.

Three days later, my wife and I packed our 2.5 yo and 1 yo into the van and set off to pick up my new NSX. Don and Carla were nice enough to meet us half way and I was fortunate to see his new Imola (stunning). No PPI needed, not even a test drive. We enjoyed some conversation, checked out both NSX's, and took some pictures before heading home. Don and Carla, nice folks... great folks. I hope to join you at one of the meets when my oldest son can ride shotgun with me.

Here's a picture at initial pick-up:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134568

Current photo:

IMG_1132.jpg

No plans to modify/lower, etc... unless a great local deal comes along for headers or exhaust. The only MAJOR mods I'm looking for are Acura center caps and a Dali or SOS front license plate bracket.:wink:

Thanks again Don (and Carla) and all the Prime members who helped in my search!

You are most welcome!

Dang that car looks good.

It wasn't easy letting go of the keys but as soon as we met you and your family, Carla and I knew that the car was in good hands. I hope you have just as many fun filled years with the car as we have.

Remember, I get 1st right of refusal if your priorities get messed up and you decide to have another child. :biggrin:

Congrats and welcome back.You could not have chosen a better owner/car team than the "Don" and "Donet":smile: You got an old car with new paint done right and no nagging questions.Have fun.

Remember, I get 1st right of refusal if your priorities get messed up and you decide to have another child. :biggrin:

Ah yes! Remember our deal on the Imola too!:biggrin:

oOo! you're that guy!

haha, congrats on getting this one. I see you're in MD as well. where at?

I'm way up north. Just saw theDon last week!

I'm in Howard County, just south of Columbia.

Niiiiice, and welcome back home! Definitely the fastest of all colors bar none - end of story....:biggrin:

Your Welcome!
Congrats on your purchase. Looks really clean! I am glad you found a good one.

Back