New owner of NSX 1992

Dear All!

Here is new owners of NSX 3,0 MT red/black. I bought her from one German owner who have used her for 10 years (sold from stock in 1996). She was stored under red silk cover and ran out only 72000 km (approx 47 kilo miles)!!! I'm loving this german guy. The super car is almost in stock complectation except for wheels - Rays 16/17''; Tein shocks, NSX-R carbon spoiler and improved brakes. I have replaced already clutch system and replaced standard music, since it was not working at all.

BUT!!! y'day in drag from the lights bloody Mitsubishi EVO have won about one hull and I'm crazzy due to this.

Please help. I would like to make her (NSX) runing out of 11 @ 1/4 mile.
No idea where to buy, what to buy. Here in Russia we do not have much tuning bureau. Moreover it's only one NSX in St. Petersburg (among 7 mio people living here)

I'd like to tune her for the next season and going to invest reasonable money but to leave engine as much as possible without critical changes that may make the life of it shorter.

Anyone who may help me with that are welcome. I may also consider buying used (working) equipment with installation manuals.

Please react people!
Best Regards/ Yankee

Sorry photos taken same day I took her, so she was dirty a bit...

Attachments

• DSC01336.jpg
    DSC01336.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC01339.jpg
    DSC01339.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC01348.jpg
    DSC01348.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 137
Congratulations on your new NSX! Now wash that car because it is dirty! :smile:

You can find a lot of information here on the forum "Forced Induction and Nitrous" section about superchargers and turbochargers. Go over there and ask, and people will help you. There is one NSX with the HP Performance turbo kit that is running mid-10's on the stock motor, so the NSX can be very good on the 1/4 mile.

Welcome to the board and NSX world! There're only a a handful NSX's in Russia I think.

Parts: Same problem in Switzerland but plenty of tuning shops but no parts. We get our parts in the US.

Good luck in finding a dealer who can work on a NSX.

As for the photo: it should be moved to the 'dirtiest NSX thread'. :wink:

worst thread ever, sold it faster than a chicken lays eggs.

I wanna do this I cant wait to do that...... wait I cant get parts for it..... sold.. close thread this is an example of people that dont know what they have till its gone

Mods Delete this thread its wasted minutes of my life

Back