New owner of a red 91 in Jax surface yet?

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Met a guy last night in Boca who told me her parted with his 100K mile '91 for $15K. I almost slapped him. He even told me the new owner in Jacksonville told him he would have paid $20K for the car.

Let me know if you find another one for that kind of price with those miles or around that. I may be building a project NSX and want to start with a higher mileage car, or one that needs cosmetic help.

It was on Autotrader according to the previous owner. I'm sure it was listed higher than 15K and the buyer made an offer. Guys, don't be afraid to make bids on cars you see for sale. The economy sucks!

Last edited:
Was it an auto? I've been checking autotrader daily (sometimes more than oncee :redface:) and I never came across a 5 speed 100k red 91. I don't check for autos though.

Let me know if you find another one for that kind of price with those miles or around that. I may be building a project NSX and want to start with a higher mileage car, or one that needs cosmetic help.

Mitch,

THIS ONE has been for sale for at least the last 18 months, or more. It did have a custom paint job on it, but has since been painted all black. I'm sure you could get it for $15K or less.

16030252845.253621362.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Back