New owner of 93 this is my second nsx

pics?

well dont hide it, lets see some pics of the new girl:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hugh said:
Congratulations! I'm on my second '93 which of course the best year for the car. :biggrin:

Wrong. 1994 was the best year for the NSX. :biggrin:

Congrats on the purchase of you car Chinonsx02. I do have one question: How is it Triple Black? Is it a convertible? :wink:

DocL said:
I do have one question: How is it Triple Black? Is it a convertible? :wink:

Since all the early coupes had black roofs regardless of color (except for a handful of Green ones in '94), I suppose it's proper to use the term triple black.

Hugh said:
Since all the early coupes had black roofs regardless of color (except for a handful of Green ones in '94), I suppose it's proper to use the term triple black.

Ok. I just haven't seen the term used for a coupe.

thanks yeah its a coupe i will post pics later but i have some issues with her seems theres water in the trunk so i have to clean it out

Chinonsx02 said:
thanks yeah its a coupe i will post pics later but i have some issues with her seems theres water in the trunk so i have to clean it out

Unless you have a damaged seal along the top of the trunk opening, the likely culprit for the water could be via the tail lights. If you remove the black plastic fasteners holding the inside carpeting to the rear of the car you can fold it down and check the tightness of the bolts hoding the two side lenses and center section in place.

There is an online service manual here to guide you.

All the owners of the early cars know about these A/C, water leaks, etc. Us guys with the later models do not have these problems, as ours are the best years :biggrin: :wink:

thanks guys now i have an issue with the radio it does not want to turn onm at all i fixed the trunk and the climate now i have issues with radio and rear defogger not tuning on, please help.

Chinonsx02 said:
thanks guys now i have an issue with the radio it does not want to turn onm at all i fixed the trunk and the climate now i have issues with radio and rear defogger not tuning on, please help.

Is the defogger working and the switch not lighting up or both? There is an online service manual in the FAQ section here: http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Reference/1991_svcman/1991_svcman.htm

The defogger troubleshooting guide is on page 23-276. The stereo section starts on page 23-229.

Back