New owner just want to say Hi..

I just pick up a 91 blk on blk with 35k on it.. Thank you soo much for this forums, I have spent many nights research about this car and its has been very helpfull.. So let the mods begins....thanks again.. :smile:

welcome aboard! Care to share any of your purchase experience or how you found the car.

Adam91 said:
I just pick up a 91 blk on blk with 35k on it.. Thank you soo much for this forums, I have spent many nights research about this car and its has been very helpfull.. So let the mods begins....thanks again.. :smile:

watch out, you will get hooked on the GoFastCrackPipe or the GoPimpBlingBong very soon =)

Hey, welcome!

Are you the proud new owner of PT91's NSX? If so, that is a stunning car. Enjoy it! :biggrin:

Welcome and get ready to enjoy the thrill of driving this near perfect creation!!!!! And as others have infered you will want to do some "mods" before long! Go for it.

Welcome! This may sound stupid but this is the only car i've ever owned that actually works as a form of therapy!:biggrin: Let's see some pics!

Back