New owner in so. cal.

Hi all the nsx members, finally I got my dream car last May. It is 94 with 64000 miles when I got it. Now it has 68000 miles.The original owner was belog to Charlie Sheen. I just want to thank nsxprime, with nsxprime I was able to purchase and sale nsx parts for my nsx. Nsxprime also give lots of nsx information that I need. Here are what I changed and modified so far:
Double din pioneer stereo with bluetooth - Amazon
cabon fiber center console - nsxprime member
Shine GT-Spec Chin Spoiler - came with the car
Momo formula steering wheels - nsxprime member
NSX-R floor mats - nsxprim member
Works flip up hub - SP engineer
Tien coilover shocks - Street image
Valentine radar detetor
short antenna
18/19 roja formula 7 brushed wheels ( used to be gunmetal ) - Thanks Eli Sesma who owns "fast forward wheels" did a great job to have my wheels brushed.
Also Darin who owns westend alignment did great job to alignment and corner balanced my wheels. Here are some pictures of my car and I am looking forward to meet nsxprime member in the near future.

Attachments

• double din.jpg
    double din.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 81
  • flip hub.jpg
    flip hub.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 66
  • wooshhh.jpg
    wooshhh.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 47
  • nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 108
  • brushed wheel-f.jpg
    brushed wheel-f.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 50
  • brushed wheel-r.jpg
    brushed wheel-r.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 45
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Charlie.JPG
    Charlie.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Re: New owner in sol cal

NO WAY!! CHarlie Sheen? :eek:

Haha, luckily he didn't use the NSX for that one commercial where he's talking to Michael Jordan and ends up backing into an object and damaging another car. Haha...

Anyway, about your new car...I don' tthink you need to mod it any more. what's done is done and it's tastefully done at that...keep it up and keep it clean!

Welcome :smile:

Your car looks great. I like the stance. I'll bet there have been some hot babes in that passenger seat. :wink:

Great, I wonder if that car could speak the tales it would tell:biggrin:Bet that Acura card has done damage:wink:

The car looks awesome! Love the console and radio.

It's March, so you can take the Christmas lights off the house now... :wink: :tongue:

The car looks awesome! Love the console and radio.

It's March, so you can take the Christmas lights off the house now... :wink: :tongue:

haha, lights were off, picture was taken during the Christmas time. I haven't take any new picuture lately. I just installed vinny's skirt last weekend,probably will take some more pictures.

Back