New owner in Portland, OR. :)

Yes! Finally my dreams have come true. Bought a 2000 Silverstone NSX-T from another Prime member NRG. Car is in excellent condition and comes with some classy interior (SOS shift knob, CF door garnishes etc.) and exterior (HID conversion etc.) mods. NRG (Chris) is an outstanding guy and helped me any way he could with this cross-state line purchase. He took the car to Foreign Affairs for PPI and even helped me get some things like new tires after PPI came out great. Enthusiasts like him make this all worthwhile :). Thanks to everyone on Prime who has been super helpful in my search and answered all my questions.

My beloved S2000 was totaled (stupid driver accelerated instead of braking) on 4/2 and I was so lucky to find this car and purchase it on 4/23, especially since I was expecting a long wait to find the right one. Enjoyed the 700+ mile drive back from SJ on 4/24 and the car is so much fun to drive and gets a lot of attention (which I have to get used to).

Couple quick pics here and more to come later. Just saying hi and waiting to meet some local owners soon :).

attachment.php

attachment.php

vtec29k,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on adding another member to your Honda family! I should thank you for making my selling experience an easy process.

Enjoy the car and get used to the attention in Oregon. I bet you'll have many more to come... :) I have a feeling you're going to meet more new neighbors once they see you driving around the block with it.

This forum is loaded with information about your new NSX. I'm sure you'll find all the answers, new products, how-to-do information, etc on this forum with many helpful members.

Last edited:
Looks a little bit like my cars twin brother! Congrats -- hate to hear that about your S2000. But you're gonna love the upgrade to the NSX (I've had two S2000's - loved those cars, but the NSX is a different breed altogether). Welcome, Cheers, and nicely done. Jay

Congrats and Welcome! :)

My 02 s2k was also sebring silver. That was good times...

But your new ride is a beauty. Enjoy! and I love the color! :biggrin:

Saw NRG's car a few weeks back, its so clean. You'll enjoy it.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Abhi

Congrats buddy! Can't wait to join you soon :)

Congrats from a local owner here in Clackamas on the new purchase !!! Looks great!!

Back