New owner in Norway

A_J

Experienced Member
Hi folks, I've been lurking around here scilently for a while, but now I have finally bought one:

4.jpg

015.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

Great car and congrats, but why does the rear seem so high up. Looks like a good 4 inches from tire to fender........Steve

Me likey. Congrats! The headlight washer nozzles are strange looking to us.
:eek:

Welcome!

I love seeing some of the features we dont get here in the US

Congrats! Nice car...Norway...hmmmm, maybe you know of my boss, Kjell Inge Rokke???

Congrats! Nice car...Norway...hmmmm, maybe you know of my boss, Kjell Inge Rokke???

Thats like asking someone from the U.S. if they know of Bill Gates :tongue:

Thanks for the comment's:smile:

Welcome and enjoy the new ride.:smile:

welcome. Please post more pics that shows the car and more of Norway. Nothing special, just the neighborhood, the houses where you are, the roads, signs, stuff like that I love. It doesn't need to be any Norway landmarks. Makes me feel like I am traveling! :tongue:

What does Vann and Luft mean?

BTW: She's a 91 model, serial no. 60.

125k km = 78k miles

Mint interior:
64_1181280621682.jpg

My NSX reflecting in a friends BMW ACS3:
DSCF0989.jpg

welcome. Please post more pics that shows the car and more of Norway. Nothing special, just the neighborhood, the houses where you are, the roads, signs, stuff like that I love. It doesn't need to be any Norway landmarks. Makes me feel like I am traveling! :tongue:

What does Vann and Luft mean?

Vann = Water
Luft = Air

That interior looks great for a car its age. Wow.

Look at this picture... I am loving that building in the background and those funky cars that we don't see here that are in europe. Anyway I am sure an NSX is a super rare car in those areas. Congrats!

64_1181280621682.jpg

Some scenic pic's from the trip home from Oslo(capitol of Norway) to Stavanger(on the west coast)

On a gas station along the road:
DSCF0936.jpg

Along the coast, almost home:
DSCF0971.jpg

At a small gathering a few nights after i got the car:
t7059.jpg

Nice, tell me about the painted rims.
Who, what, when, how?
Thanks
Trev

Thanks for the pics again. Are those Borbet wheels? Leicht metalrader!

The rims on the car when I bought it was "Aluette" (or something like that).
The blak ones are powdercoated original rims.

The rims on the car when I bought it was "Aluette" (or something like that).
The blak ones are powdercoated original rims.

Probably a marketing thing. Those are built in Germany, by Borbet. May have been marketed with a different name there. But its not a bad wheel. Pretty light. I like the black better.

Those wheels is a lot heavier than Borbet's i've had on previous cars, but it doesnt really matter since i'll just use the black ones until i can decide what new ones i want.

Congrats

New rims and get it lowerd.

I met the other NSX up here north on saturday and I recycled my old country kit jokes as his is "high" too. :biggrin:

Regards

Back