New Owner in MN of a '02 NSX-T!

Greetings NSX Prime!

I'm proud to say that the I am the new owner of an 2002 Acura NSX-T (Silverstone/Onyx). I've been looking around for quite some time for that perfect car with low miles and I finally came across one! Too bad it's half way across the country (it's in Oregon and I'm in Minnesota), so it will have to be shipped here. So needless to say I haven't actually had the pleasure of sitting in it let alone driving it! Hopefully the shipping company will get it here ASAP!

I absolutely love the Acura brand and the NSX in my mind is just in a league of it's own when it comes to styling! I also own a 2010 Acura MDX and an 2007 Acura TL-S.

Here's a few photos of the car sitting on the dealership's showroom floor.....can't wait to take some pictures of it in my driveway! :biggrin:

Let me know what you all think!?!

Beautiful NSX! And congrats! Fellow MN NSX owner here

Beautiful NSX! And congrats! Fellow MN NSX owner here

Thanks! I would love to get together every once in awhile with fellow MN NSX owners. Is there a pretty good group around?

Very cool. Any plans for this car?

Whereabouts MN are you?

Always have plans! LOL! I've done quite a bit of mods to my '07 TL-S. What I'll do to the NSX, I really have no idea right now. I'm sure you all with help me out with that!! :biggrin:

I'm down in Rochester.

congrats...she looks to be in perfect shape!

Thanks. I'm trusting that it's in perfect condition as that's why I bought it without physically seeing it. Can't be too much wrong with only 4,200 miles on it!

Everyones becoming an owner!! Woot woot

It's a great car to own! :smile:

She's a beaut!!! Congrats!!! :biggrin:

Nice to see a silverstone go back to MN. I bought my first 05 out of Eden Prarie.

enjoy the car, and may miles of smiles

It's beautiful and practically brand new!!
first things first, friends don't let friends roll in stock height NSXs, buy KW V3 coilovers or just the Bilstein shocks to get the stance right and you'll be amazed how much better the car will look just from that. Enjoy your ownership!

She's a beaut!!! Congrats!!! :biggrin:

Thanks!

Nice to see a silverstone go back to MN. I bought my first 05 out of Eden Prarie.

enjoy the car, and may miles of smiles

MN loves the NSX's too!

It's beautiful and practically brand new!!
first things first, friends don't let friends roll in stock height NSXs, buy KW V3 coilovers or just the Bilstein shocks to get the stance right and you'll be amazed how much better the car will look just from that. Enjoy your ownership!

Ha! Yeah, a drop is generally one of the first things that needs to get done!

4100+ miles!!! WHOA! Nice Find, beautiful car, Congrats :)

4188 miles that cant be right............ it must have rolled over due to the previuos owner loved the car and drove it everyday. we have a new winner of the high miles 1,004,188 thats alot of miles LOL

I hope you drive the car and not let it sit like the previous owner, it should be a crime to let such a prefectly designed car rot away.

speaking of that.... what about the coolant hoses those things have to be rotted and the oil and tranmission oil is prob dry. when you get it home
drive it yes but dont punch it like you really really want to. get it serviced pronto inless they can PROVE with recipts with dates that it has been done.

we dont wanna have to read a " my NSX blew up " thread.

congrats and WOW those miles are rare.

Congratulations! Now the hard part - awaiting its arrival.

I want to see pics of your TL-S........ and then photos of your TL-S beside your NSX please. :smile:

Nice find! Congratulations on owning the fastest and best looking color NSX on earth :D.

4100+ miles!!! WHOA! Nice Find, beautiful car, Congrats :)

Thanks! Can't really believe that this one just kinda fell in my lap!

4188 miles that cant be right............ it must have rolled over due to the previuos owner loved the car and drove it everyday. we have a new winner of the high miles 1,004,188 thats alot of miles LOL

I hope you drive the car and not let it sit like the previous owner, it should be a crime to let such a prefectly designed car rot away.

speaking of that.... what about the coolant hoses those things have to be rotted and the oil and tranmission oil is prob dry. when you get it home
drive it yes but dont punch it like you really really want to. get it serviced pronto inless they can PROVE with recipts with dates that it has been done.

we dont wanna have to read a " my NSX blew up " thread.

congrats and WOW those miles are rare.

Oh, believe me I will drive it! Before I bought it I spoke to the Acura dealer that was selling it, and they went through it maintenance wise from top to bottom. They replaced many hoses, did the timing belt and even the water pump replacement. With that said, I'm still going to have my trusted people check it out as well!

Congratulations! Now the hard part - awaiting its arrival.

I want to see pics of your TL-S........ and then photos of your TL-S beside your NSX please. :smile:

Thanks! Yes, waiting is proving to be tough already! I went with Passport Transportation for the 1900+ mile trip and of course it's an enclosed trailer. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will arrive early! :encouragement:

I definitely would like to get some shots with my TL-S! Even throw the MDX in for a few shots as well to show off the entire Acura family!

Nice find! Congratulations on owning the fastest and best looking color NSX on earth :D.

Ha, thanks! Silverstone FTW!

Last edited:
Greetings NSX Prime!

I'm proud to say that the I am the new owner of an 2002 Acura NSX-T (Silverstone/Onyx). I've been looking around for quite some time for that perfect car with low miles and I finally came across one! Too bad it's half way across the country (it's in Oregon and I'm in Minnesota), so it will have to be shipped here. So needless to say I haven't actually had the pleasure of sitting in it let alone driving it! Hopefully the shipping company will get it here ASAP!

I absolutely love the Acura brand and the NSX in my mind is just in a league of it's own when it comes to styling! I also own a 2010 Acura MDX and an 2007 Acura TL-S.

Congrats on the new NSX! It's funny... you are in almost exactly the OPPOSITE situation that I am in. I am in Seattle and I just bought an NSX in MN!!! Waiting for shipping company to pick it up and deliver it to the Pacific Northwest! I was actually eyeing that one in Oregon that you bought as well, but I really wanted an 04 or 05, so I ended up passing on it. Otherwise, it is a perfect and immaculate vehicle!

That's actually the color combo I wanted too!

Maybe we can bribe the transport company to give us a round-trip special!!! We actually booked the same transportation company too!!! Did they actually pick up your car already? ;-)

Last edited:
Did you ever give any thought of flying out and driving it back home? That's what I did with my 01 (Indiana to New York). Really lets you get to know the car. Congrats by the way. She's a beaut.

what color is your typeS I have a 2008 TL NH603P TypeS

It's an '07 ASM TL-S....here's a quick pic of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the new NSX! It's funny... you are in almost exactly the OPPOSITE situation that I am in. I am in Seattle and I just bought an NSX in MN!!! Waiting for shipping company to pick it up and deliver it to the Pacific Northwest! I was actually eyeing that one in Oregon that you bought as well, but I really wanted an 04 or 05, so I ended up passing on it. Otherwise, it is a perfect and immaculate vehicle!

That's actually the color combo I wanted too!

Maybe we can bribe the transport company to give us a round-trip special!!! We actually booked the same transportation company too!!! Did they actually pick up your car already? ;-)

That's hilarious! I'm sure that we were probably looking at the same two cars as I was looking at an '04 here in MN as well. By chance is the one you bought from MN an '04 Rio Yellow with some pretty low miles as well? Maybe purchased it from a guy named Mark?

The transport company hasn't picked it up yet...a discount would be great!! LOL

Did you ever give any thought of flying out and driving it back home? That's what I did with my 01 (Indiana to New York). Really lets you get to know the car. Congrats by the way. She's a beaut.

Thanks! Certainly thought about it....but work is just too busy right now for me to take that kinda time off. I'll get some good time on the road with the car soon enough!

It's amazing how small and tight-knit the NSX community is here in North America. It seems like no NSX changes hands without it being known in prime! And everyone can pretty much guess where and who the car came from and where and who it's going to! Amazing!!!

Congrats to the both of you! Enjoy:) Couple of Sweet NSX's!

Congrats from another Silverstone/Onyx owner. Beautiful car and only 4100 miles.!<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Congrats and welcome to the family. Beautiful NSX. Enjoy putting some miles on that great automobile!

Dave

Congrats to the both of you! Enjoy:) Couple of Sweet NSX's!

Thanks!

CONGRATS!!! cant wait to see this thing in MN! who do you plan on using to maintain it?

Thanks, I can't wait to get it in this state!! Who would you recommend to maintain it??

Congrats from another Silverstone/Onyx owner. Beautiful car and only 4100 miles.!<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Indeed! Love the color!!

Congrats and welcome to the family. Beautiful NSX. Enjoy putting some miles on that great automobile!

Dave

Thanks! Can't wait to put some miles on her!

Back