New owner in MD/DC/VA area

A proud "new" owner of a 2000 Silverstone NSX in Maryland. Hello to all and hope to catch a social occasion or two with other like minded :eek: folks. Before anyone asks or gives me the business, yes I put on the front license plate (don't like Mr. Ticket) but in my defense I made the mounting frame myself out of aluminum of course:D

Tom Pfarr

My NSX

Congrats on making an excellent choice. Now put it to good use by joining the NSXCA and setting aside the dates for NSXPO 2004 in October at Watkins Glen.

Welcome!

DC-area NSXers are getting together this Sun. 2/15 1pm for indoor karting. see post on the Southeast forum.

Also, if you'd like to be added to the mid-Atlantic NSX email list, shoot me your email address. We get together several times a year.

Welcome aboard! Nice color, my s2000 is silverstone:) Try to make xpo this year.

WCTSAO-

If you're in Laytonsville, how come I've never seen you? I think a yellow NSX would be rather easy to spot...I'm just over the county line (HoCo) in Woodbine out near Damascus. Surely I'd have seen you around Olney or something....:confused:

Conor

I'm in MD as well, hope to see you around!

post-3-1076824366.jpg

post-3-1076824314.jpg

post-3-1076824339.jpg

Last edited:
Geez, I need to get out of school in NC and come back to MD:D Blackstar-car looks awesome. Ever cruise 355? Whenever there's a break from school, my old high school buddies will cruise from the Lake Forest Mall all the way into DC and back just to see what kinda cars will be out. Maybe we'll cross paths. Take care.

Conor

Conor,

I've never been out in Woodbine. I've always been on the "other" side of Rt 70.

Occasionally, I'll drive around Olney usually going down Georgia Ave from Route 650 and then heading north up Route 108 back into Laytonsville.

I'll also cruise around Gaithersburg and Germantown once in a while but will stay away from the congested areas like Montgomery Village.

Back