New owner in Hawaii

zff

Registered Member
Finally! After over months of toying with the idea followed by months of research, I finally did it. I bought an NSX!!!

I know, I know... you guys here are probably jaded and it's all ho-hum to you, but it's pretty exciting for me. It's such an amazing car. I love it. I also own a Ferrari 308, and I knew the NSX would outperform it in every way, but it's still surprising how easily it does so while requiring no compromises from the driver.

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 422
Cpngratulations, it looks real nice. Low too what kind of suspenshion set-up do you have?

Post some more pics when you get a chance!

kkt said:
Congratulations zff! Hope to see you at some gatherings.
Gatherings? :)

SugoiNSX said:
Wow, did you pick the car up from Auto source? Anyway I hope to meet up with you and maybe we can make a small get together with all the other NSX owners.
No, I bought the one in the paper.

Any of you Hawaii NSX'ers doing that cruise past the State capitol on Presidents' Day?

clr1024 said:
Cpngratulations, it looks real nice. Low too what kind of suspenshion set-up do you have?
I have no idea. The lady I bought the car from bought it with the suspension and rims.

It's Magnum P.I. !!!!!

No
I know, I know... you guys here are probably jaded and it's all ho-hum to you,
around here.

Congratulations

Congratulations. The car looks good. Hopefully I can come out and cruise with you guys. As for the Capital cruise I don't think I want my NSX at that cruise. I think it will get too much attention because of what it is for and it will bring out all sorts of aggressive drivers.

Good looking Car!!!

I'm leaving on Sat. to pick up my new car. It should be off the boat in a month or so. Keep in touch and let's get together.

Aloha,
Steve

Congrats and I know exactly how excited you must be. I too am a recent new owner of an NSX and am amazed at how well the car handles and performs.

Back