New owner in Columbus

After 18 years of lust I finally have my Silver NSX. I would like to thank everyone involved in this site for all of the information over the years. I would also like to tap into that network for a good NSX mechanic in the Columbus, OH area.

Congrats!!!! If you are looking for a tech in the area we are located north of cincinnati and work on alot of peoples nsx's from columbus!

A couple of sites to check out are

www.maximum-motorsports.com Local sports car club.
www.source1automotive.com my site.

and in the vendor section here there is some feedback from satisfied customers.

Just search sourcensx shop

Welcome! Look forward to meeting you!

Congrats and welcome! More details and pics PLEASE?

Welcome to the NSX! There are a handful of us in Columbus now, though I haven't met any of the others. We should get together when it gets a little warmer out.

I waited 18 years also, and I still can't believe it when I see it in the garage.

You also got the best color.:biggrin:

Congrats on your NSX! I dont know of any mechanics up in the Bus, however in Cincinnati, definetly want to go to Source's shop!

oh and...O-H!!!!!!!!!!

I-O!! I just picked it up last Monday and have not had the best weather to take many pics yet. It is an 02 that has a rebuilt title due to vandalism, keyed all around, so I saved a ton of dough. It has been repaired and painted a slightly darker silver, similar to some TLs that I have seen. It is always nice to have a rare car made even more rare with a unique color.

Would love to see pics! Is it like Kaiser Silver or Nimbus Gray?, is it a Honda/Acura factory color?

Here is the only one that I have so far. It is too dirty to take any new pics and hopefully this weekend will be warm enough to get it detailed.
attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 157
After 18 years of lust I finally have my Silver NSX. I would like to thank everyone involved in this site for all of the information over the years. I would also like to tap into that network for a good NSX mechanic in the Columbus, OH area.

Congrats from Jamestown. The only NSX owner in this little town . I do have advantage of being halfway between Columbus and Cincinnati. I've had my 1991 red nsx for almost 2 years and the excitment never goes away.
GO BUCKS GO BENGALS AND GO BEARCATS.

Back