New owner in Bay Area

Hi Guys,

Just traded my GTR for this NSX and it is amazing little car. Things done to it so far CCU and EPS repair by BrianK and KW3 coming in this week and going to put Hawk DT pads and take this to the track as well.

kevinm3

My old GTR

kevinm3

Welcome, and enjoy.

why did you trade for the NSX? I thought GTR's were like the holy grail of cars? LOL

I love my NSX but I would love to have a GTR what year was yours?

I already think the NSX is the HOLY GRAIL of honda.

Wow, the GTR looks amazing.:eek::cool:. Defiantly the holy grail of import cars, id piss my pants if i saw on coming down the streets in the US.

Im going to assume he had a Fed legal Motorex car, theres no way Cali would let a gray market car in. Maybe in some other states, (florida) but not cali.

Anyway, nice NSX and welcome to the site.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.

The GTR was just a toy that I had bought to drive on the track for fun when I'm not driving my race car. I do drive on the street once a while with my friend's dealer plate and it gets so many thumbs up and people taking their camera phone out to take pictures... that was fun!

AMGNSX not sure if the wife want to say down in the bay this weekend and if we do I'll swing by. My office is on Christy which is right on the other side of AutoMall. BTW which AMG do you have/had?

Kevin

Im confused, did you trade the GTR straight up for the NSX? If so, whose the lucky new ex-NSX, now GTR owner?

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.

The GTR was just a toy that I had bought to drive on the track for fun when I'm not driving my race car. I do drive on the street once a while with my friend's dealer plate and it gets so many thumbs up and people taking their camera phone out to take pictures... that was fun!

AMGNSX not sure if the wife want to say down in the bay this weekend and if we do I'll swing by. My office is on Christy which is right on the other side of AutoMall. BTW which AMG do you have/had?

Kevin

Sup Kev

The year is young and i'm sure there will be more meets to come. just keep checking the northwest forum.

Which AMG??? nope i dont drive a Benz but wifie does.

I-AM "AMG" :biggrin: that's my initials + N.S.X.

so i picked "AMGNSX" as my user name :biggrin:

cheers
Ariel M. G.

Congratulations and welcome. The bay area guys are a fun bunch. You'll enjoy hanging out with them.

Your location shows Rocklin too. You out here often? Lots of NSX guys out here in rocklin, roseville, Lincoln, etc

Im confused, did you trade the GTR straight up for the NSX? If so, whose the lucky new ex-NSX, now GTR owner?

That lucky guy in a Prime member.

Back