Detailed it today
NSX2001.jpg

NSX2011.jpg

NSX2008.jpg

NSX2004.jpg

Clean underneath
NSXfile109.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats !! you'll love it. Be sure to post pics when it comes.
(take videos too, if possible, they're priceless when you look back a few years from now)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Here's a teaser cell phone pic.

1231071423.jpg

Love the teaser, and everyone knows the Black X's are the fastest ones!!! LOL

Thanks everyone. Its a 99 with 15k miles. I was looking for a bone stock low mileage Supra but they are hard to find and expensive. I have wanted an NSX since 95.

I already have a 97 Supra I have modified but I was looking for a bone stock one. I am also wondering if I should leave the NSX stock or if I should modify it too.

turbo the nsx.

i got one, it rules. :biggrin:

+ i got a supra t00 t78 single turbo. im still putting it togeather ( been like 5 month :rolleyes: ) but coming along slowly. :smile:

will be a MONSTER when its done.

"a car with out a turbo is like a day with out sunshine." - me. :biggrin:

Happy motoring.

Rob

I got her yesterday and she's still on the trailer. Car is more beautiful in person then pics. Will post pics today or tomorrow

I am also wondering if I should leave the NSX stock or if I should modify it too.

That is your choice, and preference, but I think your going to get lots of mod suggestions. Congratulations on your low mileage NSX.:smile:

Nice wheels..Welcome to the club..
How much did it set u back?

It was a little more then kbb/nada were stating but not much more. I was looking for a low mileage 97-01 car. This was in the bay area

I already have a 97 Supra I have modified but I was looking for a bone stock one. I am also wondering if I should leave the NSX stock or if I should modify it too.

Looks really nice and clean and lowered. I would keep it stock except for Taitec JGTC exhaust. :smile:

Back