New Owner here

Hey everyone. New owner here. Wanted to thank you guys for all your help. Car is being delivered tomorrow!

Anything special that comes with the car that I should make sure I don't forget (i.e. delivery advice)? Thanks much!

The things you should check forare:
- Car Cover
- Paper work
- Floor & trunk mats
- Any imperfections (should be NON)

Congrats

Bram

avalon96 said:
Hey everyone. New owner here. Wanted to thank you guys for all your help. Car is being delivered tomorrow!

Anything special that comes with the car that I should make sure I don't forget (i.e. delivery advice)? Thanks much!

congrats :biggrin:

which year did you end up with? I remember reading your thread regarding the 02+ and lease deal. Now all you need is a mod list for the next 4 years :biggrin:

:biggrin: PICTURE :biggrin: PICTURE :biggrin: PICTURE :biggrin:

Bram said:
The things you should check forare:
- Car Cover
- Paper work
- Floor & trunk mats
- Any imperfections (should be NON)
- Owner's manual
- All tools in floor of trunk, including jack and air compressor
- Wheel key if the car has wheel locks

avalon96 said:
...Anything special that comes with the car that I should make sure I don't forget (i.e. delivery advice)? Thanks much!

Being the owner of one of the best supercars in the world...I think that is pretty special, and comes with the car. :wink:

NsXMas said:
The platinum NSX key? :)
Not on a 2004. The special alloy keys were no longer provided beginning with 1997, because the key needs an embedded chip for the immobilizer system introduced that year.

Back