New owner from nyc

Hello all, proud to be part of the nsx family(history in the making). Took me a while to log on due to my email problem, but thats all resolved now. I have a 1994 red nsx with a rare convertible top, love these cars since 1991 and my dream of ownership has finally taken place, i am not to tech savi so bear with me while i try to load pics.

Attachments

• everything 067.jpg
    everything 067.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 243
  • everything 043.jpg
    everything 043.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 258
  • misc,350z 012.jpg
    misc,350z 012.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 163
  • misc,350z 013.jpg
    misc,350z 013.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 179
Welcome to Prime, I believe that I met you at the GDC "car wash" a few weeks ago. Come join us next weekend on the Mt. Fuji Run, check the NE Forum for details!

Welcome:smile:

I have only seen a couple of cars that were converted to a soft top. It kind of makes us fellow owners cringe at the thought of a sawzall :eek: coming in contact with such a fine automobile. Hopefully you are aware of the convertable not being a factory option:wink:

Love to see some more pics! :biggrin:

yes I remember you with that yellow beast of yours, see you at Mt. fuji

Im very aware BID-D that the top was custom.. I own a car dealership and sells lots of cars since we open our doors 5yrs ago, I've also been around cars for over 20 yrs. I get bored with cars easy and when I came upon this ride(unique) I jumped at it. Very happy with the purchase and loving every minute of it.

Welcome and congrats. I've never seen a conv. in person. I hope it's stable and somewhat quiet at high speeds, say 110+...:smile:

Previous owner got the work done in california(newport convertibles) they did a great job. It has a roller bar that can be used up or down like the sl500 mercedes. I have driven many sport cars and she handles very well. We had her up to 120-30mph and with the sound of that comptech exhaust I feel like Im in heaven.

welcome, i won't make it to the mt fuji run but hopefully i can see your car at the next bear mountain meet.

As long as it falls on a weekend, Im there. see you then sorry you wont be there Sunday. Im sure you have a valid reason.

Im very aware BID-D that the top was custom.. I own a car dealership and sells lots of cars since we open our doors 5yrs ago, I've also been around cars for over 20 yrs. I get bored with cars easy and when I came upon this ride(unique) I jumped at it. Very happy with the purchase and loving every minute of it.

Thats Cool :cool: Hopefully there are good chassis bars installed on the car to help stiffen the body up since the roof was a major structural member.

STMPO has a nice front one in the vendor section :smile:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109360

Enjoy yourself!

Last edited:
Good to see you finally made it onto prime! Looking forward to seeing you again at the Mt Fuji run. Welcome to the community. That car is definitely unique and a welcome addition to our assortment of varied rides in this neck of the woods.

See ya soon,

Tytus

Back