New Owner -- Charlotte, NC

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

Just bought my 1991 Red/Black NSX in Raleigh on Sat. The instant I got in the driver's seat, I knew this was the one. Seller was a BMW CCA master instructor and the NASA Chief of Instruction. 134K miles, maintenance by Steve Gooding with this seller, paint in great shape and interior is also in great shape for a 91.

Can't wait to get her out to Cars & Coffee in April. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the area.

Sounds like you got a real good one. My friend up there John K in Raliegh always told me how good Steve Gooding is - so you are doubly lucky. Nice find. Red looks great on these cars- its a good color of red. Some others are not as nice on other cars. I would love to have one like yours with tan interior. I think red/tan is such a great combo.

Anyway- happy trails to you Smakee. I know you'll love the car! Bet you got a good deal on it too. All the best!

welcome to the group.we have a nice bunch of nsx owners around here.steve gooding is a great mechanic and a great guy,so you know your car was well taken care of.let me know if you'll be in the chapel hill area and we can talk cars.

Scott,

Car looks great! I know you are going to enjoy your NSX experience. I think you got a really terrific example as well.

By the way, are you in Charlotte or Winston-Salem???

John K.

Congradulations! As others have said ... we have a great group of NSC owners in the NC area. Make you get up with John Komar (99NCNSX). He keeps the official list of NC NSX owners and let's us all know of upcoming events and gatherings.

Look forward meeting you in the near future.

Congradulations! As others have said ... we have a great group of NSC owners in the NC area. Make you get up with John Komar (99NCNSX). He keeps the official list of NC NSX owners and let's us all know of upcoming events and gatherings.

Look forward meeting you in the near future.

Hey Darrin, already done. Scott is #50 on my Carolina NSX Owners Roster!

By the way, Michael and I are working on a meet at Foreign Cars Italia, probably in May. Look for details soon.

John

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Glad to be a part of it finally and ready to learn more about the NSX world!

Scott,

Car looks great! I know you are going to enjoy your NSX experience. I think you got a really terrific example as well.

By the way, are you in Charlotte or Winston-Salem???

John K.

I'm in Charlotte.

Car looks great! And as others have said above we really do have a pretty a good tight knit crew.

Congrats on the purchase of this great automobile. Looks like my twin brother!! Mine is a pretty much completely stock 91 (upgraded 94 wheels and Angus exhaust) -- and I bought her from a Charlotte resident about a year and a half ago. You're gonna love the experience.

Happy Motoring! Jay

Can't beat a stock, well maintained NA1. Congratulations on the purchase! It seems from this thread alone that there may be more NC owners than in VA... May have to travel down to NC to meet up with a few of you for a meet-whenever that is. :cool:

Can't beat a stock, well maintained NA1. Congratulations on the purchase! It seems from this thread alone that there may be more NC owners than in VA... May have to travel down to NC to meet up with a few of you for a meet-whenever that is. :cool:

Garrett,

We are planning an event at Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro, NC during May. This is a short 2 hr drive from Lynchburg. look for details shortly. Last year we had over 20 NSX's attend. My brother came down from Culpepper for this event. Looking forward to seeing you soon. I think we also had an owner from Richmond as well.

John in Raleigh

Thanks for keeping another one in NC, I'm in greensboro, used to be in FL. Don't really see many here but WELCOME TO PRIME! :smile:

Scott,

Welcome! Looking forward to C&C next Saturday, hope the weather gets better and you can make it.

As John said we are working on putting together a meet in May in Greensboro. Have had several SC and VA owners join us the past two years. I am trying to iron out a date with the FCI staff, but having a bit of trouble getting a returned call. I hope that means that they are selling a lot of cars!

Stay tuned we should have a date nailed down early this week.

Michael

Last edited:
nice car congrats, your gonna love it if its your first NSX

the attention you get when you drive it is awesome

Back