New owner, berlina black and ivory

I just bought a 92 berlina black and ivory a few hours ago. I've been searching for a few months and finally found something I can afford. I hope to learn from prime as much as possible. From my research former prime member owned it. Akula something was the handle. Without further ado...http://i.imgur.com/0aW00.jpg

Congrats and there is a lot of knowledge here on Prime

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

Although your surrounded by all those subies it sticks out well, good luck and congrats

I met Synth19 about an hour after I bought the car and stopped for a bite to eat where there was a JDM Chicago meet. Extremely friendly guy, which I hope most NSX owners will be. My brother works at a Subaru shop which explains the sea of Scoobs.

WELCOME TO PRIME.

great choice in color, like others have said Berlina is one of the fastest colors for the NSX.

not Red
not Silver
not Midnight pearl

maybe LBBP or White

def Black is the best looking ( when you wash/wax it 10 times a day) and also the best handling LOL

flame suit on.

welcome to prime can you tell us more TB/WP how many miles?

Congrats and welcome to the NSX community. There's a wealth of information here and, yes, most of the community is very helpful and accomodating.

Again congrats!

I met Synth19 about an hour after I bought the car and stopped for a bite to eat where there was a JDM Chicago meet. Extremely friendly guy, which I hope most NSX owners will be. My brother works at a Subaru shop which explains the sea of Scoobs.

I am friendly, but not sure about EXTRMELY friendly. I don't want people thinking I give out free hugs, loan large sums of money, etc. :biggrin:

Back