New owner.....again! 1994 Berlina Black

Hello everyone!

After owning a 1991 back in 2010. I sold it, regretted it, and had the bug to get another one ever since. I picked my second one up last month! I'm excited to finally be a NSX owner again.

My G/F even had cookies made for the car shower!!

It was a local find in SoCal, California car all it's life. I had been watching this one on autotrader for a few weeks then on a whim, decided to take the first step to go look at the car and ended up buying it! She's a 1994 with 87k miles. Mod wise she has comptech headers with taitec gtlw and test pipes. Koni suspension and the white regamasters.

nice cookies! I'm sure there are guys wishing for a supportive partner like yours.....plus she might be able to sell those as centercaps for certain aftermarket wheels...:wink:

Awesome!! Welcome back!!! I know the feeling...I'm on my third NSX in the last 12 years.:redface:

Look forward to seeing you on a drive soon...hopefully a Palomar Run is coming soon....

Btw, that girlfriend sounds like a keeper:biggrin:

Congratulations on your find. Reminds me of the "shower" my wife gave me when i drove home from NoCal with Layla. She had balloons and a bottle of Champagne staged when I opened the garage door. Hope to see you on one of our drives soon.

wow! Beautiful, congrats and welcome back. :)

Back