New owner: 92 red/blk w/yellow HIDs volk GTV

HI everyone, I'm new here but have been working on Honda/Acura all my life. I just purchased my 92 red/blk last week. The car is all stock and I'm loving it. Aside from the NSX I also have a 700whp 96 civic hatchback with a fully built GSR motor w/t74 turbo. I'm not trying to go all crazy with the NSX just wheels/exhaust/D2 coilovers/ and intake.

Here are pictures of my NSX all stock.
Sorry for the crapy pics. The car still hasn't been detailed yet, but I wanted to take pictures before the Volks go on.
RJNSX002.jpg

RJNSX003.jpg

RJNSX004.jpg

RJNSX005.jpg

RJNSX006.jpg

RJNSX008.jpg

RJNSX009.jpg

RJNSX010.jpg

RJNSX011.jpg

RJNSX012.jpg

RJNSX013.jpg

Yellow HID:thumb:
RJNSX014.jpg

RJNSX015.jpg

Volk GT-V 18/19
RJNSX016.jpg

RJNSX018.jpg

RJNSX023.jpg

RJNSX020.jpg

RJNSX026.jpg

It got to late and was dark by the time I got done putting the wheels on so I'll have to take pictures tomorrow. The car needs to be lowered now.

Here are few pictures of my 96 civic HB

Topmountandwiderwheels040.jpg

Topmountandwiderwheels038.jpg

Topmountandwiderwheels027.jpg

Topmountandwiderwheels024.jpg

Topmountandwiderwheels025.jpg

Topmountandwiderwheels030.jpg

More pics and info on the civic can be found on link below.
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1795942
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1959335

Enjoy
Rahim

Welcome!!! WhaTs up rahim! Fui told me u got a nsx yesterday when i went to pic up some bulbs!! Looks great man! Good seeing u on here!

Nice looking cars...Doug

Thanks man.

How many miles and welcome

it's got 81k miles on it

Welcome!!! WhaTs up rahim! Fui told me u got a nsx yesterday when i went to pic up some bulbs!! Looks great man! Good seeing u on here!

Sup man, it's been a long time. I love the NSX, now I know why you didn't miss the civic much:biggrin:

Where did you find those Volks?

I bought them from a local guy who bought it from CARBOY. He had it on for about 300 miles and decided to sell the NSX to get a Porsche 911 turbo. I got really lucky, but the tires on there are to big and it rubs when I turn. So i'm gonna have to buy some 215/35/18 now. If you wanna order some like them you can call CARBOY cause they deal with RAYS directly.
CARBOY's number is 713-271-9638, talk to Jackie and take my name as a ref. (Rahim Jamal) and he'll get you a better price.

Thanks guys

Back