New owner 91 NSX MT002650

Been meaning to post this but hello everyone!

I've been a long time Toyota / Subaru guy but what ultimate got me into getting one of these is the all aluminum body and chasis and the quarter panels bolt on??! With vehicles like a Supra or R34 rust is still a major issue, and may still be an issue with an NSX but in the grand scheme of things likely not as bad as the other two or at least that's what I told myself when we decided to pull the trigger on the purchase.

When we first looked at it prior to purchased (Drove a total of 8 hours just to look / test drive it)
20240629_114249.jpgI'm sure a lot of you have been seeing my threads about certain aspects of the car already and for those who have responded thank you again!

Looks like I am the.... 4th owner? I still need to do a bit more research but as far as I can tell this car has at least been to one NSXPO.

1st Owner: Richard F
2nd Owner: Clement B
3rd Owner: Greg B
4th Owner: Me

Not sure if this is an older card for Brian K and at least the NSXPO this vehicle attended.
20240831_191626.jpg
20240831_191707.jpg

I'll update this as I get some time but I hope to be able to contribute to the community and forum. The wife and I have currently put just over 3500 miles on it in the month and a half or so of ownership addressed some issues and will continue to just make it as great of a daily driver as we can.

Last edited:
Live long and .....

Back