New owner-- 2004

Thanks.. I like the tiles too, the garage was finished like that when I bought the house. It is really nice and easy to clean up.

Yes, I really like my M coupe too, it is a fun car. I like the white because I have never seen another one in that color. It gets alot of looks, but not as many as my new car

:)

I think this is my favorite color combo on the new cars.
No snow, no SUV, you Californians are soooooo fortunate.
Good luck and enjoy.

nice 'new' car! =) i'm digging the new nsx colors. i like the orange better then the yellow tho. but yellow still draws the eyes.

I do know about snow, this is my first winter out here, after moving from Michigan.

I like the orange combo too, it was a toss up between the two really.

My other favorite is the White with White interior, but I have never seen one.. Has anyone?

six7777 said:
I do know about snow, this is my first winter out here, after moving from Michigan.

I like the orange combo too, it was a toss up between the two really.

My other favorite is the White with White interior, but I have never seen one.. Has anyone?

i thnk i seen a white on white.. it may have been custom.. but if you had gotten white.. i would think it would get dirty pretty quickly, no matter how hard you tried.

Did you get a chance to look at it? How did the white interior look? Did it have the white mats too?

Nice looking car..
Ill be looking out for you.
Hope to see you around very soon!!!!

Thanks! I have seen quite a few NSX's around Irvine and Newport. When I lived in Michigan, I would be lucky to see one or two in the whole year. Here I see one or two every week. Its pretty cool :D

Its hard for me to remember. I had my last one in 1997.
It seems tighter to me, but my last one was used and had 12k miles on it, and this one is brand new. The shifter seems smoother. I can't tell if its faster or not, but it does seem quicker.
I guess I would have to drive an older one now, to really know what is different. I would like to have a 91 or 92 Silver. I love that color. And I still like the way the older ones look with the black top.

A little off topic, but I have tried to get one every year since I sold my 93 in 1997.
I just couldn't get the payment I wanted. I just happened to call a dealer on a new one, and the lease program they have on them now is really amazing. I'm so glad I made that call.

the mileage on the lease is only 7500 a year, for 36 months,
but the over mileage charge is only 15 cents a mile.

Congrats on the car! That lease program is great! Maybe I will go that route in the future.

Back