New Owner, 1997 Spa Yellow

I've waited 25 years to post this but I finally got my dream car, a 1997 in Spa Yellow.

_DSC5905.jpg

I picked this up from another prime member, Shaun Ray. First of all thanks to Shaun for keeping it in such good shape and for making the transaction so smooth. I think he was a little upset with me, he was so careful to keep it out of the rain the entire time he owned it and the first thing I did was drive it home, 1,000 miles mostly in the rain.

It is a beautiful car. I too was talking to Shaun about this beauty. Please take care of it. Congratulations.

Congrats on getting your dream car. I remember the feeling like it was yesterday
i know if i get another (second) nsx it would have to be yellow. - accoring to my son

Congratulations. Don't worry contrary to some folk's beliefs the NSX is not made of sugar and won't melt in the rain. Enjoy your dream.

What state are you in? Many happy miles

Rob, congratulations on your dream come true! Nothing like a Spa Yellow NSX! (97+ too!) You're going to LOVE it! Be prepared for the endless stares and countless compliments!

That's one sweet ride. NICE.

Congrats from another '97 Spa Yellow owner. Enjoy!

Congratulations on the Spa Yellow purchase. It's a very eye catching color. Be prepared to to have various bugs being attracted to your car. I'm not sure if it's just my car or the area I live in, but it seems like bugs think my Spa Yellow NSX is one giant sun flower or something.

Congratulations, RobM !

Happy for you. Many happy and satisfied miles :smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm having a blast so far.

_DSC5894.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to change the pic size? Now I'm really lost, sometimes they're small (thumbnails), sometimes they are normal sized.

_DSC5895.jpg
_DSC5897.jpg
_DSC5900.jpg
_DSC5916.jpg
_DSC5925.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the new ownership! Yes, it was difficult to see the car get wet. But it's nice to know she'll be driven more than my busy schedule would allow. Love the NSX above all sports cars and NSX Prime contains a wealth of quality members.

Continue to enjoy the ride!!! :)

Sweet! Nice pair of rides Rob!

The first time I washed it I kept having to go back and brush bugs off, it's true that yellow attracts bugs. The yellow is much easier to clean than the black. It's so hard not to end up with water spots on my black s2k. We have a well with hard water, even with the water softner it's still so hard to finish the black without any watermarks.

Back