New owner: 1996 NSX-T Formula Red in Houston, TX

Hi Prime,

Just got my new NSX last week after a 4 month search for one. Bought it from a forum member in Dallas who kept it in immaculate condition. Special thanks to NSXonwheels who helped me in my search for the perfect NSX. This car is bone stock and in perfect condition. It's like an "Unpainted Canvas"... Excited to meet the rest of the NSX crew here in Houston!

e8u4uve3.jpg

uquhabub.jpg

pesagygy.jpg

Welcome and nice gem you have. Hope to meet you at Coffee and Cars sometime.

Enjoy! I bought my '96 Formula Red in 2000 and have been delighted with it ever since. You made a good choice.

Oh, what color is your interior?

Congrats on the excellent purchase - no doubt you are gonna love the experience and adventure. Beautiful car - its funny, when I was looking at your car I thought to myself "Wow, I like the all red look"; and then I see an early NSX and I think "Wow, I love the black roof and combo look"; and then I see other NSX colors; GPW, LBBP, Black, Brooklands, Imola, Monaco, and (of course...) Silverstone -- every time I think "Wow - simply killer beautiful". They all look great! Cheers, Jay

I've seen this car in person now and it's a beauty! I'm glad fugy stayed patient and passed up on some not so great NSXs first, especially that disaster of a yellow repaint we went to look at a couple months ago. Welcome to the club!

Back