New Owner ~ 1993 Berlina Black NSX

After years of saving, dreaming, and drooling over the NSX, it actually happened!

The car I've picked up is a 1993 Berlina Black NSX with relatively low miles ~76k. The previous owner was extremely meticulous with keeping the car clean and well maintained and I couldn't have possibly asked for a nicer guy to buy from! First mods on the to-do list are some new wheels (not chrome) and a nice exhaust. Any recommendations for a lightweight exhaust with a nice racecar-esque tone and minimal to no drone?

I'm ecstatic to finally be a member of NSXPrime and interact with the awesome community here!

Here are a few pics of my black pearl:
IMG_20150706_135601.jpgIMG_20150706_135430.jpg

Welcome to prime and ownership!

In everything I learned about trying to buy an NSX, I ended up finding that it wasnt just he car that had to be right, but also the seller. Happy you were able to find 'the one' from a good seller, it makes a huge difference.

Congratulations on the new car! Those were the same wheels that were on my car when I bought mine Haha. I was shocked by how heavy they are for being BBS.

Thanks guys! The wheels definitely aren't my style and the chrome is too bling bling for my taste. I'm thinking a nice set of te37 sl's are in order once I save up a bit more. :cool:

Thanks everyone! This community's more awesome than I thought.
TeamBerlina UNITE!

I am, or have been, a member of the online community for each of the vehicles in my sig, and this is, by far, the best one I've ever been a part of by any measure you choose.

Thanks guys! BB is definitely my favorite on the NSX. I had my dad come along with me when we picked up the car and he generally hates black cars...until he saw the nsx in person.
I believe "WOW" was the first word to come out of his mouth :biggrin:

Congratulations! The BBS RSII's are a nice wheel but definitely are heavy and also look much better in silver as well.

Back