New Owner: 1992 BBSC Berlina Black

Hey all,

Just got my hands on a 1992 Berlina Black with 70k miles. It was formerly owned by [MENTION=3952]newtyp[/MENTION] and I must say he did a great job with it. It has a Basch Boost supercharger installed and runs with test pipes and a Taitec exhaust. She is truly an amazing machine and I am super grateful that Ken was willing to let go of her. I have also concluded that motorsport is the most expensive hobby to have. Thanks and hope to see you all around!

11592435.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150807_140208.jpg
    IMG_20150807_140208.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 238
To a great new owner !! Sad to see her go but so happy she is with an awesome owner =) Anything you need again I'm always here !

Great pickup! From what I remember Ken's car was really nice. I love a properly tuned BBSC car. I just moved to north Brunswick, about 15 minutes away from you.

Congrats and beautiful car!

Thanks. He really did do an amazing job with it and it has been a blast to own so far. Ken is super helpful in real life and has been great to talk to.

So far I already have my list of mods lined up but I wanna pace myself since I don't have much time to work on it for now.
1. Pride HFC - will I need a retune and are there tuners here in NJ?
2. gaugeArt with display and dash pod - anyone selling all three units?
3. dashcam - blackvue 650 dual as per http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/191070-Dash-camera-suggestions
4. vinyl wrap the paint - though everyone is telling me to not touch the carbon fiber... I used to think it was too loud but now I'm starting to appreciate it more
5. winter tires and wheels - tough choice due to the bbk and the fact I live on the third floor and lugging tires up there sucks

And maybe wayy down the line I'm thinking of programming my own nightvision cam to detect deer. With the dash nav having VGA input I think this would not be too hard to do.

I see your from New Jersey, congrats and welcome. Be sure to monitor the forum on the northeast section for fun Sunday rides, we plan to get 1 more in before winter.

glad to see a sold car staying in the NE...best of luck with it.

Back