New Owner - 1991 NSX

Hi Everyone,

I bought my first NSX a month ago after looking at them for over 12 years (talk about patience). It's a 91 and I bought it from an NSX Prime member (Jason - osugrad97). I flew out to IL from PA, looked it over, bought it, and drove it home. The drive was great, but after 14 hours and 720 miles, I was exhausted. I really like the car - the way it sounds (Comptech), the way it drives, etc. With only 34,000 miles, it's still in excellent condition inside and out. I also own a 97 C5 Corvette and it's great to be able to enjoy and compare the two. Talk about different approaches to building a sports car!!! Here's a URL to a photo I took. I hope this works:

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/89ed8c33/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/__hr_fcc1.jpg?bfuMwa_AQ8fadAaE

Thanks to everyone who helped me out by answering questios, especially wsgen and nsxtasy.

Picture link didn't work for me :(

Congratulations on your '91. I just picked mine up last week, and I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am mine. :) What color is it? What comptech stuff does it have? Good Luck!

Jeff

Photo

I'll try to get the photo working. Sorry about that.

Jeff,

It's a 91 black/black and it has a Comptech exhaust. It sounds very exotic. It also has 94 style wheels, but other than these items, it's pretty much stock.

Photo

I'm going to try to post a smaller version of the photo. Hope this works! If you want to try the link in my original post, copy and paste it instead of trying to click on it.

Attachments

• nsx-c5-2.jpg
    nsx-c5-2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 176
Back