New Owner- 1990 Formula Red NA1-1000235 manual

Hi guys, I'm a new owner from Hong Kong. The previous owner imported the car from Japan 2.5 years ago. Currently the car has 10,100km on the clock. As you can see from the pictures, the car is completely stock with its orginal paint. I am so lucky to find a car in such condition. The underbody picture was taken during the final inspection before closing the deal. It is unbelievably clean.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 134
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 138
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 149
Congratulations and welcome to the club. It looks like a nice find.

how much does it worth in HK?

Hi guys, I'm a new owner from Hong Kong. The previous owner imported the car from Japan 2.5 years ago. Currently the car has 10,100km on the clock. As you can see from the pictures, the car is completely stock with its orginal paint. I am so lucky to find a car in such condition. The underbody picture was taken during the final inspection before closing the deal. It is unbelievably clean.

how much does it worth in HK?

It's about USD80,000.
Motor tax in Hong Kong is extremely high compare to the States.
An example can be the all-new NSX, it was recently announced that the price for Premium Sport version will be HKD4.25M(USD548,000) in Hong Kong. First batch will arrive Hong Kong by the end of 2016.

Welcome and nice find ! It's so clean..
Indeed i see very few personal cars every time i go to HK, mostly taxis there. There's a strong supercar community though it seems, i happened to see them go through Kowloon at night.

Congrats on a collectors item... Is it me or the strut bar is upside down?

Good eye, need to flip that engine brace over! Yet another reason to always go to an NSX expert for service and inspections.

Congrats on a collectors item... Is it me or the strut bar is upside down?

Thanks a lot for pointing out that the strut bar is upside down, it will be fixed.
And thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
I'll definitely post more pictures after detailing the car.

Back