new nsxer

hey guys-presidents week finally got my nsx 1993 white with black 40k, came with 2005 stock wheels and a paddock performance exhaust(if you got to website you can see my car), on his dyno at his shop it added 25hp to the engine output) as well as all stock oem rims and exhaust. been looking for 2 years was jerked around by a guy in maryland with 96 white now on autotrader for 49k, original deal with him was 42.5 and then he changed his mind and kept uping theprice. unfortunately havent used it the weather here in new york not nice and roads are full of debris. My brother as well has 91 with 43k black and ivory all stock. car is covered in garage. ove the site and look forward to learning alot abou the car...thanks for taking time to read.

Congrats!! Love the color combo. Enjoy the car and welcome.

Better be an NSX-STOCK at Bridgewater Acura, May 21. 70 NSX's living large and in charge:eek:

Congratulations on your new car:biggrin:

One question though was that gain with the exhaust include headers? 25hp seems like a lot from just an exhaust, not arguing just trying to clarify the mods.

welcome to the forums. i am new myself here and the guys here are really something else. they go out of their way just to help or answer any questions you might have. they really make you feel like home. just have fun with the car and put the forums to use.

clr1024 said:
Congratulations on your new car:biggrin:

One question though was that gain with the exhaust include headers? 25hp seems like a lot from just an exhaust, not arguing just trying to clarify the mods.
the guy i bought it from who himself designed and built it, that is his profession said that is all he did besides an aftermarket airfilter, it dynoed on his dyno at his shop at about 25hp, doesnt really matter to me the car is fast enough if it isnt true, but it sounds real nice.

docnsx01 said:
the guy i bought it from who himself designed and built it, that is his profession said that is all he did besides an aftermarket airfilter, it dynoed on his dyno at his shop at about 25hp, doesnt really matter to me the car is fast enough if it isnt true, but it sounds real nice.

I wasn't saying it wasn't true, just a high number compared to other exhausts including taitec, ARK, comptech, etc see this link.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com//sos_resource/FAQs/NSX/eap/exhaust_comparison/default.asp

the highest number of any of the exhausts at the wheels was 9.5rwhp and that was a racing exhaust probably too loud for most people on the street. Thats why I asked, because if he could get 25hp out of an exhaust he could sell that and make a killing as the best bang for your buck add on to your car. It just seems like some of the other exhausts would of shown numbers like that regardless of how many years he has been designing exhausts. Anyway I am sure the car has enough power enjoy:smile:

welcome to the forums. a word of advice....some dont' take so kindly to run on sentences and poor grammar. :biggrin:

Back