new nsx'er

hi to all nsx'er
i'm new to all this stuff. i own my nsx for 2yrs , but never had a change to ride together w/other nsx'er. if there is any get together pls let me know..i own a red ,95 nsx ..
thank you
pk:p

Pk,

Welcome to the Club. I must warn you, NSX Prime is an addiction! :D

And like Nick mentioned, you must join us for our next gtg(get together). We have a really great group of people and we try to hangout atleast once a month.

Keep an eye out, something should be coming up in the next few weeks. If your not on NSX Prime often, drop an email address and we can send you an invite!

Take care,
- Z

93 black

nklvpk said:
hi to all nsx'er
i'm new to all this stuff. i own my nsx for 2yrs , but never had a change to ride together w/other nsx'er. if there is any get together pls let me know..i own a red ,95 nsx ..
thank you
pk:p

Welcome. Yeah we have a really great group here in the H-town. Im surprised we havent seen you around. Looking forward to meeting you at our next NSX function. Aren't you the guy who called me about the dinner a few weeks ago? If so then I remember you:p :p I think you and your wife were going to try and meet us at J. Alexanders.

-Patrick

yes that was me . i fail to meet you guy at j. alexander.. do you know where to get the brake pad replace at? any advise ? thank you guy , i'm really like to talk to y'all.
thank

PK,

Brakes are fairly easy to change, so most people will DIY(do it youself). However, if it's something your not familiar with, take it to AutoLogic or to the Acura dealer.

If you are a NSXCA member, you get certain discounts from various places on OEM parts. So you could get the OEM pads for cheaper than at your usual dealership. If you are not a member, try www.asian-auto-parts.com and ask for Dave Day. He gets me great prices on all my OEM stuff.

As far as installing the break pads, since they are fairly easy to install, I don't think the dealership would over charge you. You can always call around and get quotes. Shop around, it doesn't hurt...

Good Luck,
- Z

so thank for that idea.. is there any way that, you can so me how to get them done diy? how to become nsxca member? i think it would be a great idea for cheaper parts in the future.. because the last time i replacing the chip they charge me for 500 usd , and 110 for oil change.. i was being reap- off . i think!! do you had any experience about that or advise me!!
thank
pk

if u don't have time to change the pads yourself, go to Brad's at Autologic..I just got all 4 pads changed yesterday and the job was top notch and affordable..I changed to the Carbotech Bobcats and they are awesome!!!

it appears they ripped u off big time..but everyone has to feed their family..but they don't have to eat steak everynite!! :D

hope to see you at the next gtg!

Ricky

yeah, loNfast get your fact straight!:D

yeah, i agree with wheelman, he doesn't have to have steak for dinner everynight! may be every sun at J. Alexanders! :D right, wheelman?
PK, please come out next gtg!

Back