new NSXer

scooped myself up a 1991 last week and love, love, LOVE it! time to start modding... :)

Attachments

• 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 509
thanks all, did i mention i LOVE it?!?! lol

looking for exhaust first, trying to find something with maybe dual tips on each side, with a nice (deeper) tone and minimal/no drone, for a half decent price. open to ideas/suggestions if anyone has any...

- - - Updated - - -

v-tecpwr, will you be at the lynnwood acura meet coming up in 1.5 weeks?

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

I will be there. Looking forward to meeting you. I think there will be a coulple other new owners there also.

looking for exhaust first, trying to find something with maybe dual tips on each side, with a nice (deeper) tone and minimal/no drone, for a half decent price. open to ideas/suggestions if anyone has any...

- - - Updated - - -

Have you considered a Pride V2?

- - - Updated - - -

welcome...occasionally a dual tip tubi comes up for sale.

hey all, thanks for the info and comments. i'm going crazy on this exhaust thing, ugh. everyone says pride v2. i'm so used to the deeper sound of my 300ZX with B&B, it's hard to know what sounds right on an NSX for me. everyone says high pitch, i just don't want it sounding like a rattle-y tin can vibrating honda style sound.

Back