New NSX

c9c

Hi. I need some expert advice from the people on this forum. I am currently looking at a 1995 nsx with 55k miles on it. It has had all services done on it including timing belt, water pump, and clutch. About what should I pay for this car? Thanks

Hi. I need some expert advice from the people on this forum. I am currently looking at a 1995 nsx with 55k miles on it. It has had all services done on it including timing belt, water pump, and clutch. About what should I pay for this car? Thanks

Here is a good resource for pricing:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/BuySell/pricing.htm

Sounds like upper 30's to mid 40's depending on everything else. Paint condition, interior condition, ever in an accident etc, aftermarket parts?

Thanks. Would you mind if I called you to ask you some additional questions? What is your number? Thanks

This is a black/black with no rust or any accidents. It needs an antenna, front end has normal rock chips and may need repainting. Other than that, it is all original except headers. Any thoughts?

This is a black/black with no rust or any accidents. It needs an antenna, front end has normal rock chips and may need repainting. Other than that, it is all original except headers. Any thoughts?

Rust would be hard to come across on any NSX! :wink:

Hello,

I bought a mechanically stock 95 Red/Tan auto with 64,000 miles back in September. The car was located in Bakersfield, CA. The car is in very good condition (inside and out) with all services done, and has an after market DVD, CD Navigation system, remote start, radar, tinted windows and new front tires. I paid $36,000.

Good Luck,

Mario

Back