new nsx talk

:biggrin: no joking around anyone who has the road and track issue for april2006 with the new rx-7 on it? i read today that they are talking about the all wheel drive nsx with the engine in the front so anyone who has posted or said they heard it somewhere before its true. i will let the book tell you guys the rest. i know i would like to be behind the wheel of a 500hp animal!:biggrin:

bandit said:
:...so anyone who has posted or said they heard it somewhere before its true...:

Thank goodness for Road and Track. Without a doubt, the most accurate source for automotive news, and for that matter, ANY news on the planet.

I rushed out and picked up a copy of this right when I read this...they even have a picture of EXACTLY what the new NSX will look like (Honda must have leaked something.) And since R & T would never speculate or guess about something like this, I'm excited and everyone else should be. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I've got to bust chops a little since that thread is like a week old...

bandit said:
:i read today that they are talking about the all wheel drive nsx with the engine in the front so anyone who has posted or said they heard it somewhere before its true.

Yes they have actually made the car! I know for a FACT... I was having a beer with Elvis and he had read about it in R&T... :rolleyes:

Think of it this way... motoring journalists know LESS than dealers know about upcomming models...

Back