New NSX starting at $32,895?

Last edited:
Re: New NSX starting at $32,895

I think there is a 1 missing from the front of that number. No way they are going to sell their Halo car for less than cars in their current line-up with much less technology.

Last edited:

The NSX without fancy technology is really an Accord base with a cool shell, which could be 30k worth :eek:

Yes but fancy reliable technology takes a lot of R&D, couple that to low volume and you have a MUCH higher price than an Accord.

Fun to dream I guess but there is no way it will be a $32K car, everyone and their mother would have one.

and I got another deal for you too....

brooklynbridgesaley.gif

Google Search: Acura NSX 32895
<LI class=g>2013 Acura | Future Vehicles - NSX | Acura.com

The Acura NSX will be based on the efficiency of hybrid power and all-wheel-
drive. ... Starting at $32895*. Vehicle Information · Photos and Videos · Build and ...
<CITE>www.acura.com/future/NSX</CITE> - Cached - Similar

After a bit more googling, I have a feeling that may be the price for the 2012 RDX, which happens to have the exact same price range: http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2012/acura/rdx/news/

I saw someone post this on Facebook a couple days ago, and just did a bit of Googling to find a link. I'm not sure how credible this site is, but if you google "NSX 32895", the Acura.com website has this in their cache (looks like it was removed from the actual website)

All the data for all of the new Acura vehicles is sent to your browser when you view any of them under acura.com/future. So if you go to http://www.acura.com/future/NSX your web browser only displays the NSX data, but the data for all the other vehicles is loaded in your browser. It does that so when you mouse over the other models at the top it can display the info for that model without having to reload the page.

Go to http://www.acura.com/future/NSX and then view the page source in your browser. You will see the data for all the models there, including the price for the RDX:

PHP:
<li class="model model-RDX">

<a href="/ModelLanding.aspx?model=RDX" id="ctl00_HeaderCtrl_rdxModelLanding" class="model-link" title="RDX"><span>RDX</span></a>

<div class="model-preview model-preview-RDX"><div class="model-preview-begin">

<h2>2012 RDX</h2>

<a href="/ModelLanding.aspx?model=RDX" class="models-nav-link">2012 RDX</a>

<p class="tagline">Technocharged.</p>

<p class="description">240-hp, 2.3L, i-VTEC<sup>®</sup>, I-4 turbo engine and available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™

</p>

<p class="price-detail">Starting at <span class="price"><a href="#"><span>$32,895</span>*</a></span></p>

When you google NSX 32895 it returns that page because it's the main new NSX page, and it also contains the RDX price of $32,895. The same thing will happen if you google NSX and any of the other prices on that page. For example NSX 46020 ($46,020 is the new ZDX price.)

Google, in trying to show you an excerpt from the page that meets your search criteria, shows you the future/NSX URL since it's a good match for the NSX part of your search, and the starting price line from the RDX since it matches the second part of your search, since it's on the same page even though it doesn't display all at once in a web browser.

Last edited:
I have a 2 for 1 special on the brooklyn bridge and the Empire state building if anyone is interested......:rolleyes:

Back