New Nsx Service Shop In San Diego

Those of you in San Diego and the south-mid San Diego county area now have a real value alternative to the usual expensive and sloppy dealer service that is actually open 6 days a week and not located out in east jesus :D

Greenlight Auto Repair

Full contact details & location info on the website link above.

**Before everyone starts screaming about full disclosure, I'm hosting the website until he has his own domain because I have plenty of space and Jerry knows more about servicing NSX's than he does about creating and maintaining websites. I charge him 1 oil change for my ITR every 3K miles until he is on the web on his own and I provide the oil. I have no financial affiliation with Greenlight.**

Has anyone tried them yet?

NSXGOD said:
Those of you in San Diego and the south-mid San Diego county area now have a real value alternative to the usual expensive and sloppy dealer service that is actually open 6 days a week and not located out in east jesus :D

Greenlight Auto Repair

Full contact details & location info on the website link above.

**Before everyone starts screaming about full disclosure, I'm hosting the website until he has his own domain because I have plenty of space and Jerry knows more about servicing NSX's than he does about creating and maintaining websites. I charge him 1 oil change for my ITR every 3K miles until he is on the web on his own and I provide the oil. I have no financial affiliation with Greenlight.**

Jerry has his own website now and I pay for the oil changes I don't do myself.

One of the best shops in town Big Ups to Jerry sample and crew

I can vouch for Green Light. So does Zero-Cool, Buldozer....

Here:

GreenLight for SD people down south
Applied Motorsport for people a bit further North.

Both great places!

Great shop, Great Guy, Factory Trained Master Tech, What more could you ask for??? :biggrin:

Gotta love Jerry!!!!

Back