New NSX owner

Hey guys, my name is Michael. Right now I own an S2000, but will be selling it for my NSX
I recently bought an 1992 twin turbo NSX. I have not picked it up yet, and the deal is not finalized yet, but should have it with in the next few weeks.
I am having ScienceOfSpeed rebuild the engine and put on their FI Stage 1 kit. The car has a blown head gasket for sure. Cylinder 1 is only getting 40psi, and 4 and 5 are getting 75 psi, and 2,3, and 5 are getting 210 psi. But I got an amazing deal on it. So it will be down for a while and I won't be driving it for at least 7 weeks!

What do you guys know about ScienceOfSpeed? I have only heard good things about them.

Just wanted to introduce myself now and get to know some of you guys. I will be at TDE this coming up weekend, and would love to meet any of yall that might be there.

Are there any NSX owners on here from Shreveport, La? I have seen a NFR running around town. I hope to meet him one day.

Here is a picture of the car I bought.
IMG_6483.jpg

IMG_6443.jpg

IMG_6444.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

IMG_6442.jpg

And here is a picture of my car now. It is for sale now if anyone wants to buy a dedicated track S2000 :D
newfolder023.jpg

newfolder048.jpg

newfolder018.jpg

DSCF0300.jpg

Back