New NSX owner

AG

Contributing Member
I picked up this NSX two weeks ago, 92 White/Black, 22200 miles, missing front lip spoiler, I want new set of rims for this car, other than that, perfect exterior and interior, the leather still look and smell like new, the previous owner really took good care of this car.

The driving experience is amazing, and the purchase process could not of been more pleasant, the previous owner is one of the nicest person I have ever meet, he also own 3 other super nice cars, to be honest, I was completely sold the moment we meet and saw this car in his garage, I did test drive the car and had local acura do a complete pre-purchase inspection before making purchase, but what really impressed me was the test ride with the previous owner, he definitely took me for a ride of my life, and show me what NSX is truely capable of, my driving skill is no where near his level.

I took a few pictures of my car today at Tustin, it was a clouldly day, definitely not a good day for pictures, just moved here from Garden Grove by the way, I see almost 2 or more NSXs here per day in Tustin, are some of you also members of this forum?

Attachments

• nsx-3.jpg
    nsx-3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 413
Congratulations! You car looks great. As far as rims, may I suggest 94-01 7-spoke rims in white. :) Your car would look amazing and still clean.

Congratulations!
White is my favorite color also, and I have a same color and same year NSX. I have 97+ oem 7 spoke blade silver wheels on it and I think it looks great on white NSX, especially if you paint the brake calipar in red....:D
hope you enjoy every mile on the car:D

AG,

I work in Tustin near Old Town and you may see me once in a while.

I usually take the car to work once a week.

93 Blk/Blk. Chrome OEM Rims

Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations!
White is certainly THE color to have. It sets your car apart from all other earlier NSXs which are commonly black, red, and silver. I like blk too but they are too common. Yes, you need new wheels!!!
Cheers,
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
White is certainly THE color to have. It sets your car apart from all other earlier NSXs which are commonly black, red, and silver. I like blk too but they are too common.
Silver ones common ??? :confused:
Not as common as the TWO white NSXs in Steve's garage :D

WHITE is actually a pretty common NSX color in Japan.

whiteNSXs said:
Congratulations!
White is certainly THE color to have. It sets your car apart from all other earlier NSXs which are commonly black, red, and silver.

Congratulations!
Red is certainly THE color to have. It sets your car apart from all other earlier NSXs which are commonly black, white, and silver.

:p

Wow!! Looks good!! You're in a great location!! The NOC (North Orange County) and the CalCoastal NSXers are a real good bunch of people to get together with!! You should be in for tons of fun!

-Randy

Back