New NSX Owner

Hello everyone,

I'm finally an NSX owner! A little background...

I'm 33, and have dreamed of an NSX since I was about 15yrs old. The very first time I laid eyes on it, I knew it was the car for me...someday. While my friends dreamt of Porsches, Ferraris, and Lambos, I wanted the pinnacle of Honda engineering. That day finally came this past Friday. :smile:

The car was on the Acura showroom floor and was purchased from an elderly car collector. It is a '91 (black/black) and has 25k miles on it. Primarily garaged and only driven about 1200mi/year; immaculate inside and out. The only thing I can see the previous owner added was a nice set of wheels and an RS*R exhaust which would have been my choice for the car anyways (just love the sound of RS*R products).

In any case, just thought I introduce myself and say hello to all other fellow NSX owners and Prime members. Oh yeah, I've also been a Honda guy all my life. First car was an 87 Accord, then I went through 3 Integras (one being a beautiful Frost White DB2), and an RSX-S.

Attachments

• IMG_20120310_142007.jpg
    IMG_20120310_142007.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20120310_141940.jpg
    IMG_20120310_141940.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20120310_141954.jpg
    IMG_20120310_141954.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_20120310_142502.jpg
    IMG_20120310_142502.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_20120310_142526.jpg
    IMG_20120310_142526.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Welcome and congrats. I too have the RS-R and really like it especially with highflow cats. Nice low mile example.:wink:

Thanks, guys! Man, you all have some sweet rides.

I have to fight the urge to make any mods to the car for the time being, but seeing your guys' rides is going to make it tough!

Omg that looks so sweet, keep it in good healthy and enjoy

Congrats! Great looking NSX ... Enjoy!

Way to go...nice car! Welcome to ownership...now go enjoy & put some miles on that poor neglected thing.

it took me 18 years to get mine,i also wanted it since it came out.it really is a great car-enjoy!

nice, drum roll please...... dadadadadadadadadadad

let the mods begin.... LOL

welcome to the best car you will ever own.

im serious

Very nice find.... not many left like the one you found.

Welcome to the world of NSX and to Prime!

:cool:

Thanks again, fellas! I'm still in shock at the "feel" of the car. I now realize I never really understood the meaning of the word "balanced" until I drove this car...and I'm a total car nut!

I got me a daily driver (03 Civic hybrid) the other night so rest assured I will keep her in great health.

Congrats on your new purchase.
It is nice to see a car in such pristine condition and in stock form.
Make sure the car is up to date on its maintenance and if not, find a shop you trust to take care of your baby.

Be prepared to find yourself walking out into the garage just to stare at her for no apparent reason at times..... It is a habit that affects us all :wink:

nice, drum roll please...... dadadadadadadadadadad

let the mods begin.... LOL

welcome to the best car you will ever own.

im serious

I wish I could tell you Shawn was kidding....but its the truth!!! I've owned alot of nice and/or expensive cars...NONE...have ever come close to the NSX....also....You will swear you won't but....YOU WILL MOD!!! YOU WILL MOD!!! Enjoy it you're gonna love it!

Last edited:
Back