New NSX owner

After 12 years of dreaming I picked up an NSX up yesterday. Had a blast on the way home. I can't believe how easy this car is to drive. The shifting, steering, acceleration and the handling through the twisties - everything about it is so smmooooootthhh.
It doesn't happen all that often when buying cars, but I had one of the easiest transactions with this dealer. If you're looking to get an Acura give this dealer and salesman a call, his name is Ben at 408-247-7422. They have an '03 Org./Org. available. FYI-I have no affiliation with this dealer other than getting my NSX there.

Oh yeah - it's an '02 Blue/Blue from Steven's Creek Acura in Santa Clara, CA.

Congrats! Post some pics if you haven't already
smile.gif

Originally posted by ss_md:
Oh yeah - it's an '02 Blue/Blue from Steven's Creek Acura in Santa Clara, CA.

Would you mind letting the Forum know what you were able to pick up the NSX for? I'm negotiating with a dealer for the same color combo and am curious what you paid. Thanks very much!!

Congratulations! That color is gorgeous.

Now, join the NSX Club of America so that you can go to the monthly dinner meetings in Orange County, and to NSXPO 2003 in October just north of San Francisco - the most fun you can have in an NSX (with your clothes on, anyway)!

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Congrats! Post some pics if you haven't already
smile.gif

Don’t have a digi-cam or scanner
frown.gif
– will post ASAP.

Originally posted by Imola:
Would you mind letting the Forum know what you were able to pick up the NSX for? I'm negotiating with a dealer for the same color combo and am curious what you paid. Thanks very much!!

Sales price $73K w/car cover - No CD & No Keyless.

Now, join the NSX Club of America so that you can go to the monthly dinner meetings in Orange County, and to NSXPO 2003 in October just north of San Francisco - the most fun you can have in an NSX (with your clothes on, anyway)!

Pulled down the appl. today. Thanks!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ss_md (edited 18 February 2003).]

Congratulations on your car.
I am sure you will have lots and lots of fun with it. Mine always puts a smile on my face whenever I drive it and I'm sure yours will do the same to you..

Originally posted by ss_md:
Pulled down the appl. today. Thanks!
smile.gif

I've had my yellow/black 02 for 2 weeks now, and have put just over 400 miles with many smiles on the car. With 2 feet of snow falling on Sunday nite into Monday, it's safely tucked away in the garage, I do plan on using it tomorrow, yes it'll get filthy, but that okay, I'll clean it up just fine. I paid 74k, but got the keyless entry, CD changer, wheel locks and touch-up paint (hope I don't have to use it). I'm willing to bet that any leftover 02's could go for close to 70k before the end of the month. Soooo, those of you who are interested wait until next Wednesday, and then march into your dealer with check book in hand, and drive out with a big smile!!!

[This message has been edited by ss_md (edited 18 February 2003).]

Back